This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

man, woman, wild.

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i dont remember who the hell in here talked about it... but my little sister read about it... and she decided to watch the damn thing! and she got hooked! and now so am I!!!!! the fuck!!!! that dumb white chick is freaking hilarious!!!! and the "though" dude... OMG! that's great television right there!!! i love the episode where they in the rain forest, and she wearing this big diamonds earrings.... and she is acting all retarded! i love it!!! i love it!!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=674Y3... there! just skip to 3:21... and i dont know why... it kind of turned me on!

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) What makes you think she's acting?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments nobody is that stupid!

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Isn't Myke Hawke in Man, Woman, Wild?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments @ K.I. fine! i like watching women putting strange, big things in their mouths!!!!

@ Greatchen. nope! but i know Myke Hawke loves watching dvds about women agreeing to put strange large objects in their mouths!

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments @ alfonso: yes. My friend told me about man, woman, wild and we were giggling because the guy's name is Myke Hawke. But you're welcome. That was a great Myke Hawke joke.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guahahahahhhahahahahahah! His name is myke hawke! Guahahahhaahahahahahah ahahhahahahaha guahahhahahah!

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Excellent. So now you see why it was funny. Glad that came full circle.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments It is! Myke hawke likes to take his woman into the wild, and then he put strange large ermm things on her mouth!

message 11: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Myke Hawke won the bet, because Myke Hawke thought it would take Fonoso about 48 hours to get the joke.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments that's fucked up =(

message 13: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Don't look at me. Tell it to Myke Hawke.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i know that can't be done... i know Myke Hawke... he refuses to do "talk" with dudes!

message 15: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty wrote: "Don't look at me. Tell it to Myke Hawke."

I'm right to love you.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments this is weird! i get the this vibe of him being madly in love with her... like he knows she is not in her natural environment... and yet she is trying her best!

message 17: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Strange. I get a vibe of it being a television program i have no desire to watch.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments dude! but what about the scene where they find a turtle... and he is thinking about eating it! but she think is too cute to be eaten! and she builds a tiny turtle corral for it... (by sticking some sticks in the ground in a circle) and the turtle escapes!!! and they have to eat a snake that have parasites!!!! it was awesome!

Servius  Heiner typical Canadian.

message 20: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I was here.