Owen Armstrong fans!!!! discussion

Just Listen By Sarah Dessen

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace | 4 comments Mod
Just Listen I loved this book more than any other book I have ever read and the charactars are great"Annabel Greene,Owen Armstrong,...Ect

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtney21297) | 2 comments i loved it too,the first time I read it i wasn't expecting much because i had never heard of Sarah Dessen but the book blew me away and it's been my favorite ever since.It's an amazing read for almost anyone

message 3: by Mary Grace (new)

Yeah this book is great for just about anyone!!!!:)...And yeah this was also the first book I ever read by Sarah Dessen and it also blew me away:)

message 4: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtney21297) | 2 comments I'm glad some people like it as her best,most like her other ones more,but this one is my favorite(maybe 'cause I read it first) but it's been my favorite ever since

message 5: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 2 comments hhiiii!!!
Just Listen is good!!!!
So is The Truth About Forever!!!
I REALLY liked that one!!

message 6: by Mary Grace (new)

Yeah those are like my two favorites by Sarah Dessen!!!!...Along for the ride and what happened to goodbye are also some of my all time favorites though:)

message 7: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 2 comments haven't read those ones yet.
But I want to!

message 8: by Mary Grace (new)

Yeah you should!!!!They're AMAZING!!!!:)

message 9: by Breanna (new)

Breanna | 1 comments Love this book does anyone know if the songs Owen listens to are real and if so what are some of them.