Guy Trouble/ advice discussion

Ralationships/ dating

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) this is about dateing not the i like a guy stuff thats one a different page this can also be about break ups and please no spamming and give you best advice!!

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex Hi, my name is Grace, and at the end of October, my boyfriend and I broke up because his parents didn't want him dating; this was just after he told me he was convinced no one was better for him than me. In the begining of November, his parents said we could talk again, only he said he'd moved on. So I was kinda bummed, I mean, we dated for like 19 months. Only two days ago he contacted me and said that he couldn't get over me and had been lying to me. What do I do? Do I date him again? Do I leave him in the dust? Help!

message 3: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Hmm thats hard, do you trust him to not break your heart again,do you really like him. Ask yourself those questions and your heart will tell you the answer

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex When we were dating, I was convinced I did, but I'm not sure if I trust him. I keep thinking that he'll change as he gets older, but I don't know.

gabbys BFF in the whole wide world ! walburg (shasa) | 2 comments my parents did'nt want me dating but i did anyway if he tells his parents afect his choses leave him.