Mertz/Peters/Michaels discussion

Book Giveaway on My Gothic Novels Blog...

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Greer | 14 comments Mod
Hi, all, I thought this group might be interested. I have a pretty new blog where I review/discuss all things Gothic novels. I am doing a book giveaway on there and would love to have you enter and tell your friends (you have a choice of which book I sent you). I love Gothic novels so much, and I would like others to know about them, too! Thanks for entering if you do...

http://gothicked.blogspot.com

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahr) | 14 comments Hi Lisa!
Great blog site. I just became your first follower - yea!

Look forward to discussing all those fun gothic novels.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Hi, Hannah! Thanks so much! Me too. :)

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) Hey Lisa..your blog site is great!!!good job!! love the books..covers...something new to get into!:)

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Hi, Sandi. :) Thank you for the kind words. If you are interested in new books, I hope you will enter the contest(s). I don't have a lot of readers at this point, so the odds of winning one month are pretty good! :)

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) I didnt see where to do that? III go look again..I was reading everything else.

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) Hi Lisa ..I had trouble posting..I dont know what I was doing wrong...but after the 3rd time(hope you dont get 3 times..sorry if you did) I think I got it? :(

message 8: by Hannah (last edited Sep 06, 2010 03:24PM) (new)

Hannah (hannahr) | 14 comments I've had some trouble posting to your blog as well, Lisa. After my initial 2 successful posts, I've tried posting a few other times, but they don't go through.

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) Whew!..I thought it was me! Im not all that great on where..what ..how..or why with computers.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahr) | 14 comments LOL - I'm not either, Sandi!

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Hannah and Sandi, thanks for letting me know. I didn't see these messages until now. I'm sorry... I have taken the moderation off for new posts and have removed the verification word. I hope it works better now! :)

I have a new 48 hour contest running. Just share any blog post from Gothicked on any social network site and then post about it. I'm giving away a grab bag of three Gothic Novels, and no one has entered yet. :) :

http://gothicked.blogspot.com/2010/09...

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahr) | 14 comments Lisa,
Just made my daily foray onto your blog and saw the cosmetic facelift -- nice!

message 13: by Lisa (new)

Thanks, Hannah. Now, it's a little bizarro, but I like it.