Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > Susie's August

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1598 comments I was sitting in the campground for almost a week, so I managed to finish at least 3 while I was there ;)

The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard (5/5)
The 8th Confession (Women's Murder Club, #8) by James Patterson (3.5/5)
Deeply, Desperately by Heather Webber (4.5/5)
Deadly Nightshade by Cynthia Riggs (3.5/5)
Stork Raving Mad by Donna Andrews (3.5/5)
Dressed to Keel by Candy Calvert (3.5/5)
The Beach House by Jane Green (4/5)
Death Threads by Elizabeth Lynn Casey (4/5)
Murder in the Air: A Dan Rhodes Mystery by Bill Crider (4/5)
Fatal Fixer-Upper by Jennie Bentley (4.5/5)
Web of Evil by J.A. Jance (3.5/5)

message 2: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3588 comments I have Deeply, Desperately (Lucy Valentine, #2) by Heather Webber in The Pile after so many on the Cozy board liked Truly, Madly (Lucy Valentine, #1) by Heather Webber . I know, I'll be reading out of order!

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14207 comments Susie:
Another strong testimonial for the newest Pickard book! I need to get to these books! Good month!

Susie in KS wrote: "I was sitting in the campground for almost a week, so I managed to finish at least 3 while I was there ;)
The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard (5/5) .."

message 4: by Marcy (new)

Marcy | 865 comments Ann wrote: "Susie:
Another strong testimonial for the newest Pickard book! I need to get to these books! Good month!

I was thinking the same thing, Ann. Anyone out there not like The Scent of Rain and Lightning?

message 5: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Dale | 135 comments Melodie wrote: "I have Deeply, Desperately (Lucy Valentine, #2) by Heather Webber in The Pile after so many on the Cozy board liked Truly, Madly (Lucy Valentine, #1) by Heather Webber. I know, I'll be reading out of order!"

I read Truly, Madly this month and enjoyed it! I have the next one on my request list from the library.