The Riyria Revelations discussion

Book 5: Wintertide > Wintertide update

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 347 comments Mod
Well, despite my best intentions it doesn't look like there will be a pre-October Wintertide edition - the good news....October is less than a month away.

The book is really shapping up (according to the early readers) and the final edits are in the works. Won't be too much longer now.

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments The book is AMAZING! It will be worth the wait!

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlyanne) | 2 comments Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

message 4: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) It is fantastic. I posted my review here, but can't do so on Amazon yet.

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 9 comments Oh and thanks for trying Michael. Jealous of those who have already read it. Cannot wait to get my hands on a copy and ship it over to OZ.

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments My review will be coming soon.

message 7: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne (jeannekc) | 36 comments Just waiting for Robin's link to order my signed copy!

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 9 comments me too!!

message 9: by Robin (last edited Oct 05, 2010 06:57PM) (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) | 268 comments Mod
Okay here are the links!!

Ebook | Print Books

Ebooks are just $3.99 (save 20%) and print is $11.86 (save 15%) but if you buy multiples there are deeper discounts up to 33%.

message 10: by meleah (new)

meleah (meleahreads) | 11 comments Yay! I'm so excited!

message 11: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) Super!!!

message 12: by Amelia (new)

Amelia (narknon) | 17 comments Just orded it. Exciting news!

message 13: by Elise (new)

Elise (ghostgurl) | 56 comments Excellent!

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 9 comments Yay. Mines on it way here in Australia!! Thankyou

message 15: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Haney (haneyg) Ordered mine too! I have to say that I love my signed copies!!

message 16: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 347 comments Mod
Thanks all for the support - I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Early reports seem positive - this is one of Robin's favorites so I hope you all enjoy as well.

message 17: by Heather (new)

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments Michael wrote: "Thanks all for the support - I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Early reports seem positive - this is one of Robin's favorites so I hope you all enjoy as well."
It's easily one of my favorites, too. VERY good!

message 18: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne (jeannekc) | 36 comments Just ordered my copy!

message 19: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) Just got my signed copy!!! Thanks.

message 20: by Tania D. (new)

Tania D. | 6 comments Finished Wintertide in one day and may I just say, oh my God!!!! I really couldn't put it down until I finished all of it. To me, this was the best of the series so far. Bit sad over some of the deaths at the end. I can't wait for Persepliquis!

message 21: by Chris (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 34 comments Ouch. Stung by spoilage....

message 22: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne (jeannekc) | 36 comments Oh no! I hope Michael isn't turning into George R R Martin!

message 23: by Heather (new)

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments Tania wrote: "Finished Wintertide in one day and may I just say, oh my God!!!! I really couldn't put it down until I finished all of it. To me, this was the best of the series so far. Bit sad over some of the..."
DITTO!

message 24: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) | 268 comments Mod
I don't consider that much of a spoiler - Ever since Book 2 there have been "deaths" and Wintertide is no exception. All I can say about deaths in Michael's books is people (both good and bad) die - its a part of living and we'll miss them (well some of them).

message 25: by Chris (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 34 comments Okay, cool then. I respect an author that doesn't mind killing off good characters if the story calls for it.

And I loved Jeanne's comment. Hehe.

message 26: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 56 comments Sorry I've been MIA for several months. Got laid off, then got a new job! (Yay, work!!!) I just made sure to get on to purchase my brand spanking new copy of Wintertide. Can't wait to get my hands on it now that it's starting to get cold outside and my hubby's going out of town (again).

message 27: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) Congrats on getting another job, Kathy. It's tough out there.

message 28: by Elise (new)

Elise (ghostgurl) | 56 comments Read and wrote a review. :)