Realistic Warriors Roleplay discussion

Summaries > Shadowclan Summary

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nyghtmare, FOR THE HORDE! (new)

Nyghtmare | 696 comments Mod
Shadepelt is with kits and she does not want them born. She has upset her mother Rosepelt, leader Inkstar, and sister/ Medicine cat Nyghtfall. Slipstream is with kits and Nyghtfall is unusually unhappy.
Halfface and Nosight live on the outskirts of the camp for now.

((That good enough?))

message 2: by Laika, Head mod!! (new)

Laika | 914 comments Mod
Snowfur finds out she is going to have kits (her mate is Icewolf) and she's depressed. Inkstar is frantically looking for Oceanpaw; she ran away after he accidentally hurt her.

message 3: by Nyghtmare, FOR THE HORDE! (new)

Nyghtfall has kits and has just been attacked by Grim. Inkstar has killed Grim and Blood is now in Shadowclan. Inkstar is doubtful that Nyghtfall has kits and Nyghtfall may lose them because of the wounds she had inflicted.

She was attacked by an old fox's den close to the Riverclan border where Grim and his pregnant mate Blood had sheltered. Shadepelt is in a daze after she saw Grim's body and Blood does not know yet that Shadepelt's kits are kin of Grim.

Nyghtfall had a dream and supposedly on of her kits is going to kill her. She has not told Inkstar the prophecy yet so I am now going to go do that.

message 4: by Laika, Head mod!! (new)

Laika | 914 comments Mod
Patch goes exploring around Shadowclan.

message 5: by Laika, Head mod!! (new)

Laika | 914 comments Mod
Inkstar kills Grim.

message 6: by Sephiroth, And your voice was all I heard, that I get what I deserve... (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 171 comments Mod
ShadowClan needs an update.

message 7: by Nyghtmare, FOR THE HORDE! (new)

Nyghtfall has HAD her kits. Patch, now Silentheart (?) is killing off the cland. Icewolf is dead. Who knows who's next? Emberpaw, in a panick, ran to Windclan. But no one knows yet.