10,000 members discussion

For Those Who Practice the Law of Attraction

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Hughes (johnssecret) | 1 comments Bob Proctor

I have found an E-Book series produced by Bob Proctor and Mary Morrissey, two of the contributors of the book "The Secret", that addresses not only the Laws of Attraction for Relationships, but the 11 Forgotten Laws that were not addressed in the initial publication of "The Secret". Definitely a good series for those that are interested in learning more about the Laws of Attraction. You can find more information on this series here:

http://b52df9kpl3iniw9gldxz6nezbv.hop...

message 2: by Laika (new)

Laika what's it about?

♪♪aBbY♪♪ watr??????

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I loved The Secret! :) I will definatly check into this series. Thanks a billion. I _have_ practiced the law of attraction, most of the time it is being a better player in a game or making a competive team of somekind.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i practice the law mainly like Lauren, but i Also kinda care about how i look...

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Not so much for me Avery. I focus more on being kind to everyone dispite what we might have had in the past and such. I try to gain my respect that way. I don't really dress like anyone else in my school. People are like," your clothing is so weird but you still look great!" I get some complimants (mainly from my teachers, lol) and it makes me feel really good about myself.