Lord of the Rings Rocks! discussion

LOTR talk > Faramir

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) So I was reading up on Faramir (cause he is one of my fave characters) and I came across a website (I'll post it latter, not have the link right now). And it said that J.R.R Tolkien said that if he was any character from his book it would be Faramir. Just thought I'd post this. Seemed kinda cool.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Faramir is awesome!

message 3: by Elizabeth (last edited Sep 13, 2010 05:02PM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Ikr?

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Well he is to me. He is one of my favorite characters.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Queen Susan the Gentle wrote: "Well he is to me. He is one of my favorite characters."

I was so upset when they made him kinda bad in the movie.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Me too...I was glad when he released them. That was the moment I first started to like him.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) I've liked him from the book. Even before I saw the movie.

message 8: by Annie (new)

Annie ~It Just Takes One ~ (Elizabeth) wrote: "Idr?"

Idr?

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Spelled it wrong. Ikr? is what it is supposed to be.

message 10: by Annie (new)

Annie ohhhhhhhh okay i thought there was another abrivitaion word i didn't know about :P

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) It means sticking your tongue out. This is a happy/laughing face :D and this is just a smiley face :)

message 12: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 57 comments Mod
hes barely in the movies. id rather be arwen

message 13: by Clary Fray (new)

faromir, i meant

message 14: by Clary Fray (new)

elf princess, you mean

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

faramir is kind of cool, except i think they made him look bad in the movie becuz he doesn't trust frodo and sam (in the book)

message 16: by Clary Fray (new)

hes kinda cute in a way.....in a way

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

somewhat.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Valkyrie wrote: "faramir is kind of cool, except i think they made him look bad in the movie becuz he doesn't trust frodo and sam (in the book)"

Yeah I know what you mean. I didn't like him till near the ending when he let them go. I was thinking "Hey he is kinda cute.."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like his brother at all. I think Faramir is cuter than Boromir.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) I'm so with you there!

message 21: by Clary Fray (new)

I like the actor who played barommir

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Boromir, yes. I saw him in a couple of other movies.

message 23: by Clary Fray (new)

He's in Percy Jackson! I like, freaked out when I saw him, cause i was like, Baromir!!!

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) I know right? That surprised me.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Game of Thrones?

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Yeah! I think it's supposed to be a series that's gonna air on HBO.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooh! Too bad I don't have HBO...