Roleplay thingy discussion

Creepy > Creepy People

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx Random creepy people you know

message 2: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx for example after school one day a creepy bus driver randomly started talking to me and my friends about religion...

message 3: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx then like 2 weeks later he came out of his bus carrying a video camera from the bus and told me "HAHA! dont worry! im not filming YOU!"

message 4: by Josi (new)

Josi | 33 comments Mod
once I was sitting in the car while my mom was shopping and I had my dog,Beans on my lap.Then some old guy walking past randomly stuck his hand in the car and started petting Beans and talking to me.and I considered closing the window on his arm but that seemed rude...anyway I thought it was pretty creepy...

message 5: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx Fadhilah wrote: "????? sounds a bit...like a weirdo to me.... not creepy though"

oh it was creepy... if you were there

message 6: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx Josi wrote: "once I was sitting in the car while my mom was shopping and I had my dog,Beans on my lap.Then some old guy walking past randomly stuck his hand in the car and started petting Beans and talking to ..."

wow... :S... today i was being followed by a stalker donut box...

message 7: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx yep. it was weird...

message 8: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx looked at it and kept walking... its a donut box sooooo not much of a threat... it was still creepy...

message 9: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx :P

message 10: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx O_O

message 11: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx O_o

message 12: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx o_O

message 13: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx (=* . *=)

message 14: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx <(=* . *=)>

message 15: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx ^ ^
(=* . *=)

message 16: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx oops...

message 17: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx ^ ^
(=* . *=)

message 18: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx ARGG!!!! ITS NOT WORKING!!!

message 19: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx /\......./\
(=* . *=)

message 20: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx muahahahahaha!!! i am all powerful!!!!

message 21: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx awww whats wrong??

message 22: by Andy (new)

Andy kendra

message 23: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx she does have goodreads you know, believe it or not.... not that she uses it- but i forced her to make her own so she wouldnt insult people on mine and get me in trouble anymore...

message 24: by Andy (new)

Andy yeah...............

message 25: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx i like her hair :)

message 26: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx its short!

message 27: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx wait- you dont know who she is... nevermind

message 28: by Andy (new)

Andy yeah i don't like it...

message 29: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx im sad...

message 30: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx cuz im tired and bored and had a bad day

message 31: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx it was really more the tired and bored part... and also im getting sick :'(

message 32: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx not of you!! i love you even though i have no idea who you are!! i had a cold silly :P

message 33: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx sounds AWESOME!! at least you're not normal... normal people make me mad with their lack of imagination. you have an imagination.

message 34: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx i believe you.

message 35: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

message 36: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx 'ello!!!!

message 37: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx mad? why?

message 38: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx i dont think anyone's days are ever perfect :(

message 39: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx if you think that, i guess you dont know my days very well :/ sometimes theres nice days but im not really that happy and no one gets it so they just make it worse by trying to help and i wish i could be a ghost like you but im not and stupid teachers at school who think they know everything ask if im "okay? and if i need to "talk to someone?" when they really should just leave me alone before i kill someone. my one friend is being really stupid and mean to people and i DONT want to be her friend because of it but she thinks of me as a follower who will do whatever she says but im not and she's mad about it and wont leave me alone and continues to make fun of everyone i know, plus, i really need to move out but i cant cuz im not old enough and i cant write my stupid book cuz i never have the time and to top it all off im REEEEEALLY tired and am supposed to be researching resistance of world war 2 but id rather be dead and the librarian's probably standing right behind me at this very moment glaring at my lack of work also its SUPER freazing outside... so yeah, my days are not perfect, no one's is, really. :/
thats just today, and it issss.... only 11:34 am :(

message 40: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx oh sorry bout that

message 41: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx yes, yes, go ahead