Book Bloggers Anonymous discussion

2010 BBA Book Discussions > WoTO Series by Kelley Armstrong

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new)

Beth (xmaybe) | 88 comments So, I decided for my pick I would choose the Women of The Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong. It's my favourite UF/PN/PNR series and quite recently I did a whole WoTO month at my blog Maybe Tomorrow.

There's eleven books in the series so far...

01. Bitten
02. Stolen
03. Dime Store Magic
04. Industrial Magic
05. Haunted
06. Broken
07. No Humans Involved
08. Personal Demon
09. Living with the Dead
10. Frostbitten
11. Waking The Witch

What in part makes this series great is the switching of narrators. It doesn't get boring and keeps things fresh and is a great way to explore secondary characters from previous books. Plus Kelley really knows how to keep you hooked from first to last page!

So if you'd like to discuss any of these books and the series as a whole please join me! But please be aware there may be spoilers here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I just started reading Bitten so can't wait to discuss it with everyone! Thanks Beth for suggesting it=)

message 3: by Beth (new)

Beth (xmaybe) | 88 comments You're welcome! Hope you're enjoying it so far!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep I can't believe I didn't start this series sooner:)

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth (xmaybe) | 88 comments Don't worry I discovered it late too, but I'm glad I did! :)

♫♥✿LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ (Chasity) (lllreviews) | 127 comments Mod
I agree the switch narration is perfect. When I met K. Armstrong she said that Werewolves are her favorite- hence, Bitten and Stolen but she said she wanted the world to be larger then just shifters and didnt want to loose interest in Shifters- boring. But, nope, K. Armstrong is a fabulous author!!

Steph, did you finish Bitten already!?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That's cool you met Kelley! Nice Chas:) Actually werewolves and shifters are my fav too! Well I'm really enjoying Bitten! So hooked on this series and only halfway through Bitten:)

LOL!!
Shifters are my favorite too!!=)

=) How is it coming along Steph?