Different RPs For Your Soul discussion

RolePlay > Naruto((Err))Ninja

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Winter Rose Phantom ((Go))

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari lept from housetop to housetop patroling the village

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments penny was jumping through trees on her way to the leaf village. she had just finished a mission from the hokage

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari patrolled

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments penny arrived at the village. she went straight to the hokage
((we need a hokage))

Winter Rose Phantom ((you make him/her))Elundari patrolled

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments "milady"penny said.
"yes penny how are things in the sand?"tasumi asked.
"they are doing great" she said. tasumi nodded"ok thank you. you may leave. get yourself rested it was a long journey. penny nodded and vanished

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari patrolled((Nikki needs to get on))

Winter Rose Phantom ((Hello?))

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments ((sorry my post didnt save for some reason))

penny stopped to get some ramen

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari stopped as well at the same spot as Penny

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments penny smiled at her"hi Elundari"

Winter Rose Phantom "Yo"she said and smiled back

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments penny ate her ramen

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari ordered a bowl and ate as well

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments "i loves this place"she said ordering another bowl

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari shrugged"Yeah, i guess so"she said paying for her ramen and getting up to leave

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments "bye"penny said

Winter Rose Phantom "Bye"She said back taking off and dissapearing into the night getting back to patrolling

Winter Rose Phantom ((Hello?))

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments ((hello))

penny payed and walked to her house.
((next day))

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari went to the hokage"Milady, there is nothing to report from my patrolling last night"

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments tasumi nodded"ok nice work now go rest you had a long night and please send penny here"

Winter Rose Phantom She bowed and left without a sound
Elundari knocked on Penny's door

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments "yes?"penny said as she answered it

Winter Rose Phantom "Lady Hokage wants to see you"

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments penny nodded"ok thanks"

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari left and headed home

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments penny appeared in front of tasumi"yes milady?"
"i wish for you and Elundari to travel to the village hidden in the grass. after Elundari rests you should leave"
penny nods"ok i will let her know"penny appears in front of Elundaris house and knocks on the door

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari got up and out of bed her hair was in a big mess, she opened the door"Yes?"

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments "sorry to bother you but..."she giggled"but milady ordered us to go to the village hidden in the grass once your rested"

Winter Rose Phantom "Okayyyy...."she said grogily"Can i go back to sleep now???"

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments penny smiled"yes come get me when your ready to leave"

message 34: by Winter Rose Phantom (last edited Sep 02, 2010 06:54PM) (new)

Winter Rose Phantom "Okayyyyyy.."she said and shut the door and went back to bed

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments penny laughed and disappeared

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari slept

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments penny waited

message 38: by Winter Rose Phantom (last edited Sep 02, 2010 06:59PM) (new)

Winter Rose Phantom When Elundari got up she changed and got dressed brushed her hair and met up with Penny

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments "you ready"

Winter Rose Phantom "Ready as i'll ever be"

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments "ok lets go"she ran out the gate of the village

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari followed swiftly and easily

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments penny was jumping through the trees when a squad of rain ninjas attacked

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari fought back swiftly

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments One shoved penny against a tree and punched her in the stomach so hard she gagged.

Winter Rose Phantom "Penny!" Yelled Elundari as she leaped over their attackers and next to Her, Elundari then let loose a shower of shuriken, which injured almost all of the rain ninjas

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments penny fell to the ground panting"thanks"

Winter Rose Phantom "no problem"she said breathing heavily, she had been struck in the side by an enemy's Kunai, It just grazed her but it stung like hell

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 207 comments "you ok?"she asked standing slowly

Winter Rose Phantom "Yeah, i'm fine"she said holding her right side

« previous 1