Camp Half-Blood discussion

Cabins > Zeus Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mandy (last edited Sep 03, 2010 01:46PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Zeus kids do whatever you want here.

Counselor: Who is it?

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments WooHoo! Go Zeus kids!

message 3: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments did ya just clean-up the comments, or what? Anyway, I'm nayanasree, Zeus's daughter....Hi everyone...

message 4: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments Can I be the counselor? Please???

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments uhhhh...I need to know how long you've been here first...because it's not fair to the other kids who may have been here longer if you just got here.

message 6: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments okay.So its been just months after I joined...Anyone been longer?

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments I'm almost a year.

message 8: by Kaleb Firestone, Official Flame-Headed Mod! (new)

Kaleb Firestone | 1835 comments Mod
me too Cuz.

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments It's Kaleb!! Yay! Haven't seen you in for ever!

message 10: by Kaleb Firestone, Official Flame-Headed Mod! (new)

I know Kate !!!!!!

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments So what's up? How's it going?

message 12: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments So I can't be the counselor..*sighs*..

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments *sighd back* well, umm, there may be umm *cough* certain others that may want to be it *cough* as well...

message 14: by Kaleb Firestone, Official Flame-Headed Mod! (new)

lol

message 15: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments Yeah! I dont mind....They're MY brothers/sisters anyway...Am I the youngest one?

message 16: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments So far? Yes.

message 17: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments lol!

message 18: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments wow...busy cabin...

message 19: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments can't we at least visit our cousins and meet them?

message 20: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments kay! calm down..I'm ur relative, still...*shruggs*

message 21: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments Jenny wrote: "I am a daughter of Athena Nayanasree stop coming in all the other cabins"

excuse me, but you had to come into our cabin to tell us that? You're breaking your own rule every time you post in here.

message 22: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments kay!kay! I'll not interfere again..stop this verbal fight....u're arguing like kids...I'll be in my cabin alone...

message 23: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments ? It's not an argument. She hasn't replied yet. And i was just stating a point. And second, you're not alone in this cabin because I'm here too.

message 24: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments You've replied and not in an arguementitive way. Thank you, I always enjoy proving my siblings wrong.

Anyway, that is most gracious of you to invite to your cabin!

message 25: by Jacob (new)

Jacob (son | 2 comments Hi, I'm the newest member of the Zeus' cabin! Hey bros and sis'!

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 15, 2010 12:56PM) (new)

Hey, I'm Becca and I just joined this group. Zeus's daughter! Hi siblings.
And please don't make me counselor whatever you do. I'm not good at that kind of stuff.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi guys.

message 28: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments Kate (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "? It's not an argument. She hasn't replied yet. And i was just stating a point. And second, you're not alone in this cabin because I'm here too."

Sorry kate.I dunno if u r elder than me or not...I just meant being in this cabin...

message 29: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments Jennifer wrote: "Kate (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "? It's not an argument. She hasn't replied yet. And i was just stating a point. And second, you're not alone in this cabin because I'm here too."

I have replied no..."

So u r inviting me to ur cabin?? Is that it? Oh thanxx a lot..I like to talk and be frnd with every`1...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer wrote: "to:Zeus Cabin
Please come to our awesome party at the library there is meet the character autographs are free
were:camp half blood library
When:Tomorrow
Time:All day
Dress as your favorite book cha..."

Sorry I missed it.

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 09, 2011 05:46PM) (new)

Ok.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyy! I'm Kaylee, Zeus' daughter!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Kaylee! I'm Becca. Go Zeus!

message 34: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments Jennifer (Jenny) Blackledge (yeah it is my real na wrote: "to:Zeus Cabin
Please come to our awesome party at the library there is meet the character autographs are free
were:camp half blood library
When:Tomorrow
Time:All day
Dress as your favorite book cha..."

I missed it too...

message 35: by Gabriel709 (new)

Gabriel709 (gcgsk8rvamp) | 436 comments hey son of poseidon... i was kicked out of my former camp-half blood because they was son tension between me and some campers and they voted my out. i was stranded in the sea with no where to go. i was... abandond... u wont do the sam will u?

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) I didn't believe you are here too!
Arrrrgh...I'll leave that group

message 37: by Gabriel709 (new)

Gabriel709 (gcgsk8rvamp) | 436 comments why r u here! its because u got me kicked out

message 38: by Gabriel709 (new)

Gabriel709 (gcgsk8rvamp) | 436 comments if it helps... im sorry some tension is natural

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) Nooo...I'll don't forgive you. Why you said all that bad things about me and my dad?

message 40: by Gabriel709 (new)

Gabriel709 (gcgsk8rvamp) | 436 comments im just trying to carry out a good name for my father btw i dnt even have acabin here

message 41: by Gabriel709 (new)

Gabriel709 (gcgsk8rvamp) | 436 comments i tried but u just rejected my friend ship!

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) I didn't want your friendship...I just want a bit of respect of you.
The other demigods dont go for my cabin say bad things about my dad.Why you do this so?

message 43: by Gabriel709 (new)

Gabriel709 (gcgsk8rvamp) | 436 comments cause u keep calling me catfish head... im senstitve and i will give u respect if u can get me in the other camp again, and i promise not to say another mean thing about ur father...

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) I will not put it there again. Not after everything that was said. I'm no girl business.

message 45: by Gabriel709 (new)

Gabriel709 (gcgsk8rvamp) | 436 comments wait ur a guy!?(im not trying to be mean)

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) OH MY GODS...I was sayin I'm not a girl of Business....
I'M A GIRL

message 47: by Gabriel709 (new)

Gabriel709 (gcgsk8rvamp) | 436 comments ok.ok.ok.ok miss understanding, i dnt even really know u but u hate me... this sucks, i never wanted this, i just wanna go back 2 the other camp

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) Well,it's a really good thing the fact of you dont really know me.
talk with Miki,sell your soul or anything,but I dont will help you

message 49: by Gabriel709 (new)

Gabriel709 (gcgsk8rvamp) | 436 comments sell my soul! are u nuts ur da daughter of hades u could probably torture it!

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) Maybe ... not a agreement that you want?

« previous 1