Q&A with Jane Porter discussion

Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jane (new)

Jane Porter (jane_porter) | 21 comments Mod
Hi everyone!

I am so thrilled to be here and answer your questions! Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself!

Jane

message 2: by Tammie (new)

Tammie King (tammieking) Thanks for the invite Jane!

I'm Tammie King of Night Owl Reviews. I'm a native of Oregon and love promoting authors and their books.

message 3: by Lainey (new)

Lainey Bancroft | 1 comments Hi, Jane. Thanks for the invite.

Have followed you and your books on your forum and various social networks. (In an 'in awe of your steady stream of hit releases' way, not a 'creepy stalker girl' way lol)

I think a Q & A is a great idea, and generous way to share your experience. Look forward to your answers!

(waves to Tammie, too. NOR rocks!)

message 4: by Hollie (new)

Hollie (hollie63) | 5 comments Hi Jane..I'm Hollie and I'm 46 almost 47(ugh) and a married mom of 2. My vice of choice is reading!! It is the perfect escape for me and I have quite a few of your books!Big hugs and thanks for the invite!!

message 5: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen | 8 comments Like Hollie, I'm addicted to reading. I'm married with 5 children. I look forward to your new book!

message 6: by Alexis-Morgan (new)

Alexis-Morgan Roark (alexismroark) | 1 comments Wow! This is sooo cool. I've told all my Amazon.com Discussion Group friends that you're here. We've got this whole "cheaters" thread going on. I think we're at over 6,000 posts! Anway, good to be here and THANK YOU for sharing your talents with us.

message 7: by Naima (new)

Naima (nearhere) | 1 comments Hi Jane! I love, love, love your books. Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife is one of my all time favorite Harlequin Presents and I wonder if you have plans to write books about Alexandra's brothers? I'd love to hear more about the Shanahans, especially the oldest brother with the little kids who lost his wife.

message 8: by Ella (new)

Ella (bellasearcher) | 1 comments HI Jane! This is Ella, married with no kids and I love reading. Your book that I have now is Flirting with Forty and will be reading it very soon. Am looking forward to your new book here in Manila. Any plans for book tour here in Manila?