RolePlay!! discussion

Rp's > New Kidnapped

Comments Showing 1-50 of 491 (491 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((I can't delete the old one sorry))

Kaite was at the park

message 2: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((its alirght I was thinking of a totally new idea.. I really wanted to play the girl and they both met in war in Iraq and my girl gets captured and such and you know what happens to her, but then they fall in love and such. Could that work?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((so she's like a sister to ur girl and the guy gose to her abd they fall in love?))

message 4: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((yeah but she's been captured, and he comes and rescues her, but she's been raped and stuff, but the kids she is pregnant with, she decides to get an abortion, and then she has kids with the guy..))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((who is captured and raped??)))

message 6: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((Katie's sister is)))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((where dose kaite come in??))

message 8: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((uhm when she returns home.. which can be now..))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

message 10: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((but I'm going to tell her first that she's pregnant, and what she wants done..))

Sam walked up slowly and saw her sister. She hoped she would be happy to see her, but she had to tell her somehow and what she wanted to happen to her.

((could you be the guy?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaite was sitting on a bench thinking about her ex

((I'm not good with guys))

message 12: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((aw please? I'm not either))

Sam was sure she didn't notice her.. but she waited till she did

(( I played the guy last time))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(((but he is suppose to fall in love with my Carrie)))

kaite looked up and saw her sister last time she saw her she was still happy in love with her ex, she wondered if she should tell her, she got up and ran to her sister and gave her a hug

message 14: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((no he's supposed to fall in love with mine.. I said there's a guy who rescues my girl and they fall in love with each other.))

Sam was kind of tired. She dropped her bags and held on to her sister.. "There's something i have to tell you.." she said while still hugging her sister. "Where's mom and dad?" she asked tiredly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"they're out of town, what's wrong?" kaite asked looking at her sister worryed

((where dose he come in?? Dose kaite get a guy?))

message 16: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((I can play one if you play the guy for mine at the abortion session))

"Well.." she said looking down.. " I was kidnapped in Iraq, and raped as torture, and the men that did this to me got - got me pregnant, 15 children... I-I don't want them! I can't have these kids.... I want an abortion.." she said now crying..

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((she gonna fall in love with a doctor??))

"those bastards" kaite said and hugged her sister tight

message 18: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((no she's not.. one of her best friends in the army who loves her comes cause she calls him.))

"Can we sit?" she asked in a sob.. She wiped her tears. She wasn't quite noticble yet, but she was feeling some pain. She was sweating a little. "I-I'm scared though sis.." she said looking at the camo pattern on her legs.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She sat down with her sis, "I know, it's gonna be ok, I will stay with you, I don't have anything else to do, do you want me to take you to the doctor?"

((k, I'll play him, by the way, kaite Is dealing with a break up, her sister dosnt know so yeah, talk about that))

message 20: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((Is Sam younger or older than Katie? Can she be younger?))

"N-not yet.. I wanna wait till I'm noticalbe.. I-I'm just scared.." she said. "So are you still dating?" she asked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((twins? But the un look a like kind))

"the doctor can tell you how long you have to wait and can give you pain medication, and I don't want to talk about Steve right now" Kaite said looking at the ground

message 22: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((sure but can she be younger like buy 13 minutes?))

"Why what happened?" she asked in a pain filled voice... She suddenly bent foward from a sting of pain in her womb..

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sam?)

"Sam are you ok?" kaite asked putting a hand on her sisters back

message 24: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((yeah))

"Just just the pain..." she said sobbing.. she couldn't take it, the sperm were indeed growing in her. She leaned her head on her sisters leg. "There so much.." she said in a shaky voice.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She patted her sisters head, "I'm taking you to the doctor, they can help get rid of pain" she helped her sister to her car getting her stuff and taking her to the doctor

message 26: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments "I-I don't want the hospital just yet..." she said as she sat in the waiting room. She was in her army uniform still..

((could you please play the doctor?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

The doctor called them in

Kaite helped her sister change and lay on the bed

"so what seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked Sam

message 28: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments "I-I was raped in Iraq.." she said in a sad voice. "Now I'm pregnant with 15 kids... I-I'm in alot of pain.." she said laying there with out any cloths...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"well let me take a look, could you spread your legs out for me please?" the doctor asked getting a long silver stick and staralizing it

message 30: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments She nervously spread her legs open... "I-I don't want these children..." she said crying hard now.. She looked over at her sister. "Wh-what are you doing?" she asked the doctor in a scared voice.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm going to frezze your eggs and take out some of the fertilized eggs, then you won't have so much pain, the other kids we can take out later" the doctor said

Kaite felt dizzy but didn't say anything

message 32: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments "W-will it hurt?" she asked in fear.. I-I don't care if it does.." she said in a shaky voice.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"it won't hurt unless you move"

message 34: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments She tried to lay still but it was impossible for her.. She started crying in pain... "I-I'm sorry I-I can't do this yet.." she said while trying to s it up.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"do you want pain killers then and sheduale when your ready for them to come out?" the doctor asked

kaite ran to a bathroom in the hospital and threw up after a while she came back

message 36: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments She nodded.. She was feeling scared and nervous.." Another time please.." she said crying.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaite went to her sister and held her

"we can talk about it over the phone another day ok?" the doctor asked

message 38: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments She nodded as she was being held by her sister.. she was crying... she couldn't really speak. "C-could you call mom and daddy?" she sobbed.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She held her sister, "they are coming home tommrow,"

message 40: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments "I-I wanna go home.." she said in gulps of breath.. She was holding her womb.. "I-I want them now..." she said while she hugged her sister.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"you know how mom gets when she gets nervouse" Kaite said

message 42: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments "I-I know she sobbed.... I just want to see them..." she sobbed. "I-I haven't seen them in what seems to be like a long time... and I-I'm scared.." she said still crying.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She hugged her sister tight, "let's get you dressed and take you home, your room is just the way you left, I will call mom and dad when we are home"

message 44: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments When they got home, she walked to the couch and laid down on it... "A-are they coming?" she asked in a scared voice.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaite sat next to here, "yeah mom freaked on the phone, they are rushing home"

message 46: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments "Thank you..." she said in a sobbing voice. "I-I'm scared too." she said.

((hey i might be on later but I'll deff be on tomorow))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

Kaite hugged her, and said "I will be back"

Kaite went to the bathroom and took a pregnancy test

message 48: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((Hey I'm back...))

"Wh-when are mom and dad coming home?" she said she was so scared she hadn't seen them in a long time, and she was scared for her life.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"WHAT?" Kaite yelled from the bathroom waiting for pregnacy test to be ready to look at

message 50: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 614 comments ((is she pregnant?))

Sam jumped up. "A-are you ok?" she asked her weakly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10