Camp Half-Blood discussion

Peacekeepers > Become a PeaceKeeper

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) To become a PeaceKeeper, take this oath:

I, [Name], do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I, do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen I, Jen do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 4: by Emily:) (new)

Emily:) | 25 comments I, Emily do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Ethan do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Aaron , do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 7: by Kaleb Firestone, Official Flame-Headed Mod! (new)

Kaleb Firestone | 1835 comments Mod
I, Kaleb, do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I,Gabriela,do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood and to be loyal to my fellow PeaceKeepers

message 9: by lonleif (new)

lonleif (darthshaegorath) | 6 comments I, Brian, do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 10: by Jesse (new)

Jesse I, Jesse Black, do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

Susan the unicorn warrior  | 8 comments I, Susan, do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

Daniela-Goddess of Reading | 9 comments I, Danielle, do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

Daniela-Goddess of Reading | 9 comments right back at ya ;)

Susan the unicorn warrior  | 8 comments thanks so who's your godly parent

message 16: by Judah (new)

Judah Pattee | 16 comments I, Judah, do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

The Huntress Of The Moon ( Izzy ) (Hunters_of_Moon) | 194 comments You do know that the peacekeepers and the hunters of Artemis are together in most books

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

What do the peacekeeper's do?