Camp Half-Blood discussion

Offices and Medical > Medical Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Hurt? Injured? Come here to get those wounds treated.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 149 comments hello i sprained my wrist :) and it hurts a lot!

message 3: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Oh umm....anyone want to treat this? Who wants to be a doctor, nurse...whatever..?

message 4: by Emily:) (new)

Emily:) | 25 comments i will be a nurse

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm gonna be doctor!

message 6: by Kaleb Firestone, Official Flame-Headed Mod! (last edited Nov 01, 2010 08:09PM) (new)

Kaleb Firestone | 1835 comments Mod
Doc tooo. Apollo is great with this stuff.

message 7: by Tatum, Tatum~Kalebs feisty sidekick! (new)

Tatum | 831 comments Mod
"hello i nee help im mental..."LMFAO!!!!!!ROTFL!!!!!jk

message 8: by Annabeth (new)

Annabeth  (annabeth123) | 71 comments I'll be a nurse with Emily!

message 9: by Tatum, Tatum~Kalebs feisty sidekick! (new)

Tatum | 831 comments Mod
Tatum kicks open the door and walksa in with anemone in her arms.She dupms her on a bed.Tatum didnt worry all tht much she knew anemone was alive.

message 10: by Tatum, Tatum~Kalebs feisty sidekick! (new)

Tatum | 831 comments Mod
(gtg ttyl sorry bout punching u!)

message 11: by Anemone (new)

Anemone | 36 comments "huh-what? where am i!" anemone yelled trying to sit up.
(oh...kkz)

message 12: by Tatum, Tatum~Kalebs feisty sidekick! (new)

Tatum | 831 comments Mod
"shhh"tatums replies spoftly"U didnt do much damage to me,u wer to angry and u basically imploded with power sooo u passed out.I took u to the infirmary so that is wer u r now."

(bak and gone)

message 13: by Annabeth (new)

Annabeth  (annabeth123) | 71 comments Leka walked over "What happend?"

message 14: by Tatum, Tatum~Kalebs feisty sidekick! (new)

Tatum | 831 comments Mod
Tatum turned around quickly and stuttered out"oh nothing really,just alittle bit of and over use of hep powers that is all."

message 15: by Annabeth (new)

Annabeth  (annabeth123) | 71 comments "Oh well I'm off for two days so ,see ya" and she headed out the door.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie walks in with a arrow deep in her arm and is bleeding like crazy"Hello,can i have some help"

message 17: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) Jada walks in out of breath with Sydney over her shoulder and lays her on a bed."I need some nectar stat she just about drowned falling in the lake." Jada says "Can we get a doctor over here?" once the doctor and the nectar Arica Jada runs out to find Chiron.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey dont forget about natalie))

message 19: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) Jada and Chiron burst into the medical room. "Does she have a pulse?" jada says.

message 20: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) Jada checks for a pulse. "oh good. Let's check if she's breathing." jada leans over and listens. "She's breathing, even better.". But she hasn't come to yet, let's just give it a minute before we start panicking."

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) "Um. Shouldn't you be getting water out of her system? Then maybe she'll wake up..." Olivia said, raising her eyebrows. She began to perform CPR.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie walks in dripping wet and collapses on the floor excusted

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) "OHMIGODS!" Olivia said. "Could someone get her on a gurney, like, ASAP?"

message 24: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) Jada runs over to Natalie getting her on a gurney. "Okay Natalie, can you talk to me?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie opens her eyes alittle.She realized she was on a gurney"Whats happening"

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) "You tell me. You stumbled in all wet and just collapsed.." Olivia trailed off.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Last i remembered i was in the lake i think

message 28: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) "You just collapsed onto the floor. Do you know where you are?" Jada says, following the standard presigure.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 30, 2010 09:08PM) (new)

Im in the nurse thing right

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) "How many fingers am I holding up?" Olivia asked, putting up three fingers.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Two and a half or three

message 32: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) "Yes you are." Jada says. "look at Olivia. How many fingers is she holding up?"

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Olivia exchanged a look with Kb. (Sorry, what's your name again?) "Two..and a half?" she said uncertainly.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Three"Natalie said rubbing her head then she remembered Sydney"Is Sydney alright though"

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) "Mhmm yeah." Olivia moved to a more private corner of the room. ((BTW, just letting you know i might have to go soon, it's late over here))

message 36: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) "She'll be fine. Olivia can you check on her?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie lays down"Ok thats all i care about right now"

message 38: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) "Natalie I need you to tell me if you have an illnesses."

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 30, 2010 09:21PM) (new)

((What kind should she have.lol))
What do you mean

message 40: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) "any seizure disorders or something like that."

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Olivia walked down the hall to check on Sydney. She was fast asleep, after being administered CPR and some sleeping medication. She checked her heart rate and her temperature, which was returning to normal.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 30, 2010 09:23PM) (new)

No none that i think of
((She should have amnesia))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ya.Wait are we talking about mine or hers))

message 44: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) ((you already remembered stuff hard for that but you could get up to see Sydney and hit your head than wake up and remember nothing))

"Olivia, do you think it would be okay for Natalie to see Sydney?" Jada yells down the hall.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol.I like it.Good idea))

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Olivia came running down the hallway. "That's fine," she said, "But Sydney's on sleeping medication and an IV right now, so try to be quiet, don't touch anything, and don't disturb her."

message 47: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) ((I'm diabolical))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Shoold she hit her head on a pole))

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) ((How about you hit your head on the low doorway while you're walking in))

message 50: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) ((sure or you could slip and fall seeing as I'm a bad doctor and left you in wet clothes))

« previous 1