Camp Half-Blood discussion

Hunters of Artemis > Become a Hunter of Artemis

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,891 (3891 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) To become a Hunter of Artemis, say this pledge:

I [Name], pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) I Ariana, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt.

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 149 comments I Jessica, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maindenhood, and join the Hunt. wait i'm already a hunter, do i have to say it again?

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Well, it's easier to for me to put you on the new list that way. =)

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments Wow, what happened to all the topics?

message 6: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) They all either got archived or deleted. I sorta took it upon myself to clean out the group and try and get it active again....is that okay?

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Hey we need a cabin

message 8: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Yes you do. Sorry. Wait a minute.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Thank you...

message 10: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Done.

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 57 comments So I have to do it again? O.K.

I, Allie, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, except eternal maidenhood, and join the hunt.

message 12: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (LadyArtemisRocks) | 59 comments Welcome all new sisters :D

Pleasure to have you here..:)

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments I'm on the list already, but I'll say it.

I, Kate, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis,. I turn my back on the company of men, except eternal maidenhood, and joing the Hunt.

Rachel (daughter of demeter) (DaughterOfDemeter) | 58 comments I was a hunter but i'll renew my pledge

I, Rachel, pledge myself to the godess Artemis,. I turn my back on the company of men, ekcept eternal maidenhood, and join the hunt

message 15: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (LadyArtemisRocks) | 59 comments I Zoe pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my company on the back of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the hunt.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome, sisters! =)
btw, I'm the very inactive co-lieutenant. ^^

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

=)

message 18: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments Welcome fellow Sister! To the Eternal Hunt!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome!!!

message 20: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (LadyArtemisRocks) | 59 comments Welcome newbies!! :) I am Zoe

message 22: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments hmm...do you guys think I should change my profile name? Or would that offend my father?

message 23: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) I, Sydney, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt.

message 24: by Sydney (last edited Dec 02, 2010 12:41PM) (new)

Sydney (sydney---) Sorry for the time but I'm on my way to vacation right now so I'm in an airport reeeaaaaly early. Or late, I guess

message 25: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments Welcome Sydney!

message 26: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) Thank you! Can I be a daughter of Athena?

message 27: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (LadyArtemisRocks) | 59 comments Welcome newbies :D I am Zoe..How are you all sisters? :)

message 28: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) I'm doing good. Ok, can people introduce themselves? I would feel bad if I didn't know you all!

message 29: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (LadyArtemisRocks) | 59 comments Sydney I'd be your sis in Athena Cabin :)

message 30: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) Yay! :)

message 31: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) So on this do we rpg or is it just for talking?

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 03, 2010 08:28PM) (new)

I, Shae, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Elala, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt.

Again! I already did this in March so I did it again for good measure just in case my comment got deleted.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

It did, and is in the archives.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh hooray!

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 07, 2010 04:10PM) (new)

I,natalie, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis.I turn my back on the company of men,accept eternal maidenhood,and join the hunt.

message 37: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) Welcome, sister!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie wrote: "I,natalie, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis.I turn my back on the company of men,accept eternal maidenhood,and join the hunt."

Welcome Natalie! What made you decide to join us?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

well.i studied the gods in 6 grade and we got to chose greek god names and i always liked artimis so i decided to join. :)

message 41: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) I've loved Greek myths since 4th

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

i no.they are awsome

message 43: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) I like Hera because she takes all the blame but my Favs are the two a's(Artemis and athena) and hestia.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 07, 2010 07:59PM) (new)

ya i like artemis and athena the most

message 45: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) Yeah

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too; That's cool.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

ya

message 48: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) *narrows eyes* Wait... we are all around the same age(I don't know if we really are, so bear with me) so how did Athena... It's just wrong, even for a god.... O.O

message 49: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) Oh yah were born from her mind *smacks head* but Aphrodite has no excuse! Oh! That goes for the others too!

message 50: by Vanessa! (new)

Vanessa! | 18 comments Aphrodite does have an excuse. She's the goddess of love.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78