Camp Half-Blood discussion

Cabins > Cabin Notice Board

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Any questions, comments, random stuff pertaining to the Cabins, post here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Where are th cabins?????

message 3: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) The group is going through a uber cleanup. I will have the new cabins up asap.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

This is cool.

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) =)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

:(::((:(:(:(

message 7: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) What's so sad Ethan?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

What

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

are the rules changing too?

message 10: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) I don't think so. I just reposted the previous ones. Do they look different?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

They're bolded, that's what's different I think.

message 12: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Oh yeah. I did bold them didn't I?...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep :P

message 14: by Emily:) (new)

Emily:) | 25 comments can u and if so how do u join a cabin?

message 15: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) You don't have to join. You just post in a cabin topic. =)

message 16: by Emily:) (new)

Emily:) | 25 comments ohh i get it! thank u!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait! Make sure you post in your god/godess parent's cabin, that's why their named.

message 18: by Emily:) (new)

Emily:) | 25 comments Okey

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay

message 20: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments Hey i think it should be a rule that you can't be a son/daughter of Artemis. It really annoyed me before because is a virgin goddess, and the Hunters take a pledge to turn their back on the company of men, so then how on earth could she possibly have a child?

message 21: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Yeah. It is a rule. But for ex. You can be a daughter of Athena and take the pledge to be a Hunter of Artemis. You can do that.

message 22: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments Oh yeah Athena is fine because Anabeth explained how that happened, but there is no way Artemis could have a child. I'm glad that's a rule because it really bothered me before.

message 23: by Jen (new)

Jen *Annabeth

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 25: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments I'm serious! When someone joined the Hunt and were like, "I'm (blah blah blah), and I'm the daughter of Artemis!" I'm like "cough, not!"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The person needs some background knowledge.

Rachel (daughter of demeter) (DaughterOfDemeter) | 58 comments Kate I know I was going to explain The whole artemis child to but I did not want to get kicked out

Rachel (daughter of demeter) (DaughterOfDemeter) | 58 comments Were is the Demeter cabin

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

?

message 30: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments why would you get kicked out?

message 31: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments sadly....

message 32: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments Oh good, that makes me feel so much better! No sarcasm implied...

And I'm willing to give you a virtual handshake to make up for our past ways. *holds out hand*

Rachel (daughter of demeter) (DaughterOfDemeter) | 58 comments I could get kicked out because lady artemis won't like fighting among her hunters

message 34: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments ♥StOrMi~ThOmAs'Z GuRl~RaVeN♥ wrote: "*smiles and shakes hands* lol in serious. I AM sorry. I won't be rude again. (: I'm glad we can compromise."

I am too. *shakes hand back* Sigh, you know, it actually is good to see you again. I miss the original members...

Rachel wrote: "I could get kicked out because lady artemis won't like fighting among her hunters"

She also doesn't like frauds, i.e, those who pretend to be her kin.

message 35: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments I know! Like Abbie! She used to be on all the time! And now, nothin.

message 36: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments Yeah...good times, goos times...

message 37: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments hey arguing was fun! And our whole "war" with the heros. :)

message 38: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments yea that was the best! And we(the Hunters) all got so mad you for chatting in our section because we thought you were a spy for them, being in cahoots with Tom and all.

message 39: by Kate (last edited Sep 12, 2010 01:16PM) (new)

Kate  | 351 comments Yeah i can tell that by your name tag. ;P

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

What happened.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

The chatting.

message 42: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments I think Anh's being silly, I don't know what he's talking about either. :)

message 43: by Kaleb Firestone, Official Flame-Headed Mod! (new)

Kaleb Firestone | 1835 comments Mod
lol

message 44: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments Kaleb!!! I haven't seen you in awhile either!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

ஜ♥StOrMi~ToM'z GuRl~RaVeN♥ஜ wrote: "LOL! (: haha I was never a spy, I just loved taunting u guys! Lol and yeah im still in "cahoots" with tom ;P lol"

Kate (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "♥StOrMi~ThOmAs'Z GuRl~RaVeN♥ wrote: "*smiles and shakes hands* lol in serious. I AM sorry. I won't be rude again. (: I'm glad we can compromise."

I am too. *shakes hand back* Sigh, you know, it ..."

All that chatting!

message 46: by Kaleb Firestone, Official Flame-Headed Mod! (new)

Kaleb Firestone | 1835 comments Mod
Hey to all.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello

message 48: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 149 comments hey where did the demeter cabin go?

Rachel (daughter of demeter) (DaughterOfDemeter) | 58 comments Are you a daughter of demeter

message 50: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments I dunno, did you check under "All Topics?"

« previous 1 3