Mockingjay discussion

series > favorites anyone? what are your favorite parts of teh series?

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
i love almost teh entire series. my favorite book was catching fire thten the hunger games then mockingjay.

message 2: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i guess it's the same wiv me

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments i like the first hunger games cause i didnt know what possibly coulda been in the next book it seemed like that wouldve been the only one

message 4: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) hmm, i gues hunger games is the best, bcoz it was all new n exhilirating =]

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments yess i love them all though

message 6: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) im not so fond of the last tho. too bad of an ending =[

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments i dont think it was so bad. even though she lost some loved ones the war ended, panem is rebuilt, and she has a family with peeta. and are we sure her and gale dont stay friends? they dont really say

message 8: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) they say he goes away n nvr cums bck....

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments but they could still keep in touch u never know

message 10: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) still. it wasn't meant to be like dat. as i've said uncountable times, finnick n prin shldn't hv died, gale shldn't of disappeared n she shld've licd wiv her mum

message 11: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
yeah@!!! i liked most of the book thougjh

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca I like the HG best, then MJ, then CF. I have my fav scenes for each novel.

HG: When Katniss sings to Rue. When Katniss goes to the feast to get Peeta's meds, and Thresh lets her go. Most of Haymitch's quotes. Most of the time when Katniss is thinking about the Avox girl. Those lines kill me. "I wonder if she'll enjoy watching me die." "You don't forget the face of the person who was your last hope."

CF: I loved the little cabin scene where Gale says he loves Katniss. And after he gets whipped, she says: "Gale is mine. I am his. Anything else is unthinkable." I also loved meeting Finnick and Johanna. The quotes that get me the most: "Tick tock. This is a clock." And: "It must be fragile (the Capitol) if a handful of berries can bring it down." And: "Did I do it? Was it enough? Was giving everything over to you, keeping up the game, and promising to marry Peeta enough?" "In answer, he goves an almost imperceptible shake of his head."

MJ: The ends of the chapters get to me. Almost all of them. Seriously.

message 13: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) good choices except for MJ. I just hate it. period.

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca You hate the book? Or the cliffhangers?

message 15: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i hate the ending lol. i seriously cant blv how many times i've said dat!

message 16: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Oh. Well. I'm iffty with it. How do you wish it ended?

message 17: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) gale n katmiss togheter. and prim n finnick not dying. i knw dats unrealistic, but com'mon, m a 16 year-old girl living on fantasy!

message 18: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Yes...fantasy rocks. ;p

message 19: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) no seriously. like my whole life is rotating around fantaasy. sumtyms i cant evn seperate reality n that?! lol weird, eh?

message 20: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
i liked cf then hg the mj

message 21: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) hmmm well for me I think I like HG, then CF, ((but im conflicted of if HG or CF is my fav)), then MJ
My fav part in HG is probably the ending scene with Cato, the pwn to the gamemakers, and Rue's death ((it was sad but amazing)) and the berries part

My fav parts in CF are the last sentence, when the dome explodes with lots of action, when she becomes a mockingjay dress, the whole games

In MJ I dont really have fav parts, it wasn't read that great to me sooo....I guess I like when she says on the propros "Fire is catching, and if we burn, you burn with us!"

message 22: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) lol, i have a fave in MJ. wen finnick takes of his clothes and says is this disturbing... sumthin like dat.!! lol

message 23: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca "Do you find this distracting?"

^ LOL

message 24: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) haha...that was gold!

message 25: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
yeah. tha twas hillarious

message 26: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca I think Finnick and Haymitch were the two funniest characters in the HG series

message 27: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
yeah i guess. they were funny at parts and then there were the oarts that i wanted to kill them!!

message 28: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca That, too. ^^

message 29: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I loved the prt wen Katniss tries to make dat video when she agrees to be MJ? after wich they decide that she has to do it herself n not say other peoples words? u knw how haymitch says 'and that is what you call...' can't remember. but I loved dat prt!

message 30: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
hahaha. i h8 how they ruin their relationship

message 31: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) whos' relationship?

message 32: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
hayniches and katniss

message 33: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) it was ok, there relationship

message 34: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
not at the end of mj though/. by then they hated each other

message 35: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) no! that didn't happen... they went district 13 togheter!

message 36: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
not at the tnd of mj

message 37: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) yes... at the end, they move to district 13 reember

message 38: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
they did??? i thoughtthat at the end of mj they went to districtn12

message 39: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) oh sorry... yeh district 12. my bad :/

message 40: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod