series of unfortunate events discussion

Books > The Bad Begginning

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Novin, desperate moderator (new)

Novin | 154 comments Mod
So...What did you think of The Bad Beginning ? Which was your fav. part? I can't remember much...but I liked the wedding part ( the ending i s'ppose) & how the buadlaires(how ever u spell it!!) escaped Olaf!

message 2: by Novin, desperate moderator (last edited Jul 04, 2008 05:02AM) (new)

Novin | 154 comments Mod
I liked it because everything started there... I mean the were no other books if there wasn't a first book!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i guess not

message 4: by Maya (new)

Maya (mswwsmmsw) I don't really remember a lot of it!! :) I'm going to reread the series.

message 5: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) same

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i reread it like, 20 times!!! i luv the books!!!!!!

message 7: by Novin, desperate moderator (new)

Novin | 154 comments Mod
I luv them toooo!I 've sometimes reread the books I like more in the series, but not all...

message 8: by chantal (new)

chantal (issoawesome) | 13 comments my brother told me what happend in the book b 4 i read it, i was mad at him, i like to find things out 4 myself

message 9: by Novin, desperate moderator (new)

Novin | 154 comments Mod
yeah i know what you say! I have a friend & she is a big bookworm like me & we talk 'bout books alot! but everytime she talks 'bout a book i haven't read , she spoils everything! tha's annoying!

message 10: by chantal (new)

chantal (issoawesome) | 13 comments I read alot and it just happend that my brother read tyhe book b 4 me and that all most never happends

message 11: by Maya (new)

Maya (mswwsmmsw) I have a friend like that too. *cough cough* GUNJARI *cough*

message 12: by Novin, desperate moderator (new)

Novin | 154 comments Mod
hahaha!

message 13: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) sorry! telling you that didn't spoil the story that much though cause it was pretty bad anyways! bejeebus!

message 14: by Maya (new)

Maya (mswwsmmsw) um, you told me that Sirius died in the 5th harry potter book, and dumbledore in the 6th (even though I already knew about dumbles). I think that spoiled the story. a lot. :P

message 15: by Novin, desperate moderator (last edited Jul 24, 2008 02:28AM) (new)

Novin | 154 comments Mod
LOL! it does! Hey Gunj ! didn't you tell her 'bout Snape ? Tha's better... sometimes I go to the edge of telling the truth to my friend (she is actually here...Delaram) and then I stop! tho she knows 'bout dumbledore!

message 16: by Maya (new)

Maya (mswwsmmsw) No Novin, she didn't tell me about Snape... luckily I was far, far away from her when we read the 7th book ;)

message 17: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) hey, you finished it before i did , reading it "slowly" :) i should be glad i was away from YOU!

message 18: by Novin, desperate moderator (new)

Novin | 154 comments Mod
hahaha!

message 19: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 10 comments I liked the bad beginning. It was all depressing and stuff, as usual, but I still liked it.

message 20: by Novin, desperate moderator (new)

Novin | 154 comments Mod
yeah it was good...

message 21: by Hazem (new)

Hazem | 2 comments the author lemony lemon snickety snicket is fake

message 22: by Novin, desperate moderator (new)

Novin | 154 comments Mod
Swati wrote: "I liked the bad beginning. It was all depressing and stuff, as usual, but I still liked it. "

plus, it was were everything starts...

message 23: by Jeffri (new)

Jeffri (29_jeffri) | 1 comments I love the part when the kids went to live with their easily scared aunt who lives in a house on top of some river with leeches.

message 24: by Novin, desperate moderator (new)

Novin | 154 comments Mod
Well, that was the wide window...

message 25: by Amulya (new)

Amulya Reddy | 3 comments Loved the series!! .....amazing ...have to reread them still ...though i still remember most of it :)