Harry Potter Lovers and Role Play discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Role Play > Train Role Play 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) ((Okay, summer's over. We're one the train again. This will run for five days then I will open the Hogwarts thread.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Saffy! Acacia!" Evy shouted to them from the train. "Hurry it along! You don't want to be left behind, do you?" she teased lightheartedly.

Genevieve and Leonie sat quietly in their compartment, each reading.

message 3: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing They smiled, walking quickly to catch up. "That wouldn't be good."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Well then get a move on!" she smiled, her face lighting up.

message 5: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing They slipped into a compartment, motioning for Evy to come in with them.

message 6: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ Bianca got on the familiar train, and a wave of happiness rushed over her. She pulled her things onto the train and into a compartment and then went to find Aaron.

Sheydra smiled and walked through the barrier to Platform 9 3/4.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((i think we aren't supposed to start until tomorrow.))

message 8: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) ((oops sorry. I take it back.))

message 9: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((why?))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((i got a message from ste[hanie (sp?) asking for us to wrap up the summer rp and then start on the train tomorrow. you can talk to her about it. i like it, cause tomorrow is my bday, but whatev...)

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) ((If everyone read the message I sent out they'd all know... :D ))

Aaron pulled his trunk onto the train and turned around. "Bianca!" he called.

Derik sighed as he sat in his compartment. Where was Sheydra?

Katie poked her head out of her compartment, looking for Eddie.

Isabel pulled her trunk up the train's steps and let out a deep sigh when it was all the way up. Now to find a place to sit.

Jason rested his head in his hands, waiting for the train to start going. As always, he was alone.

message 12: by Stephanie (last edited Sep 03, 2010 08:02AM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) ((Will everyone please read the Daily Prophet: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/3... this will help us create an actual plot. Anyone who wants to contribute to the Daily Prophet just has to message one of us mods. We'll look at it and if it's good we'll post it in the Daily Prophet thread. Also, we have the Midnight Bark which is the Hogwart's school newspaper. If you'd like to write for it send a message to one of us mods and read the About thread before writing so you know how it works. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/3... Also, let's take into effect that since Voldemort's dead Snape is too, so no rping him.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((larry? *sniggers* ))

She smiled and lifted her trunk up with ease. "Wha'dya know, all those years of working out paid off!" she said with a grin.

message 14: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ Bianca heard her voice over all others. She turned around and ran to Aaron. She threw her arms around him and smiled up at him. "Aaron." She whispered. "I missed you."

Sheydra headed onto the train she looked in all of the compartments trying to find Derik.

message 15: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "I guess they did." they said together, grins on both their faces.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She smiled at them, giddy with excitement. "Are you excited? I'm excited."

message 17: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "We're happy to be going back. We are excited for you, though."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "I'm going to be extremely giddy on the train, for your information. I couldn't sleep last night."

((going to attempt to sync my i-pad and such, so just call or text me if you need me.))

message 19: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "Note to selves: don't give Evy sugar. You will not beleive the welcome feast!"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) she nodded excitedly. "I've read hogwarts a history so many times now."

message 21: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "Us too."

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Sydney :] wrote: "Bianca heard her voice over all others. She turned around and ran to Aaron. She threw her arms around him and smiled up at him. "Aaron." She whispered. "I missed you."

Sheydra headed onto the tr..."

Aaron frowned. "It's been less than twenty four hours."

Derik poked his head out of his compartment and his eyes lit up when he saw Sheydara. "Hey," he called.

message 23: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ "What? I'm not allowed to miss you?" Bianca stepped back, releasing the hug.

"Hi, Derik!" Sheydra called she headed over there and placed her things on the head rack.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Dovewing wrote: ""Us too.""

She smiled ecstatically. "this is going to be the best year ever!"

message 25: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Sydney :] wrote: ""What? I'm not allowed to miss you?" Bianca stepped back, releasing the hug.

"Hi, Derik!" Sheydra called she headed over there and placed her things on the head rack."

Aaron rolled his eyes. "I didn't say that, just that it's been less than a day. It's nice to see you too," he added.

Derik smiled and helped her put her things up. "How're you?"

message 26: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ "I know I was just teasing." Bianca smiled. "Want to get a compartment?"

"I'm pretty good, what about you?" Sheydra sat down across from Derik.

message 27: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) "Sure." Aaron put an arm around her shoulder as he led her towards an empty compartment.

"Better now that school's starting." Derik said as he looked our the window. "The train should be moving soon."

message 28: by Sydney ♡ (last edited Sep 04, 2010 10:28AM) (new)

Sydney ♡ Bianca sat down and her kitten jumped up and onto her lap. She scratched it behind the ears. "Hey Mudd."

"I'm so excited to be back at school!" Sheydra exclaimed.

message 29: by Sydney ♡ (last edited Sep 04, 2010 10:37AM) (new)

Sydney ♡ Jake climbed onto the train. He sat down in an empty compartment and kicked back with a book.
((I edited Jake, if anyone wants to see...))

Tori climbed onto the train, she twisted the bottom of her black hair with a finger. This would be her 7th year, soon the wizarding world would be her's to explore.

((All of my charries are in their 7th year!! They are all going to graduate this year! :/ I'm gonna miss them!!! haha :) ))

message 30: by Stephanie (last edited Sep 04, 2010 10:47AM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Sydney :] wrote: "Bianca sat down and her kitten jumped up and onto her lap. She scratched it behind the ears. "Hey Mudd."

"I'm so excited to be back at school!" Sheydra exclaimed."

Aaron raised an eyebrow. "Mudd?"

Derik's smile grew and he laughed. "Me too."

message 31: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Sydney :] wrote: "Jake climbed onto the train. He sat down in an empty compartment and kicked back with a book.
((I edited Jake, if anyone wants to see...))

Tori climbed onto the train, she twisted the bottom o..."

Isabel looked into Jake's compartment. "May I sit with you?" This was her seventh and last year she felt excited and scared at the same time.

message 32: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ "Yeah, my cousin named her. My mother got her for me." Bianca smiled at Mudd and then at Aaron.

"This year is gonna be great. We're finally 7th years." Sheydra smiled.

Jake looked up from his book. "Sure. I'm Jake, in case you didn't know... You are?"

message 33: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) Maureen discretedly knocked on the compartment door.
"Excuse me" she started, "are you full?"

message 34: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ ((Jake and Isabel's, Sheydra and Derik's, or Aaron and Bianca's? Or none of those at all?))

message 35: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) ((Jake and Isabel's))

message 36: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Ανδρομέδα (primeval obsessed, lotr loving wrote: "Dovewing wrote: ""Us too.""

She smiled ecstatically. "this is going to be the best year ever!""

"Hopefully." they said, still smiling. They sat on either side of the window, waiting for the train to start moving.

message 37: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ Josephine wrote: "Maureen discretedly knocked on the compartment door.
"Excuse me" she started, "are you full?""

"No, come on in." Jake opened the door.

message 38: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) Maureen and her twin sauntered to the seats.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Evy looked out the window of the train, watching the students and families saying goodbye and the parents ushering them onto the train as the whistle began to blow.

message 40: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing The twins each got out a book. "It's going to be a long ride."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "I know. I have this revolutionary thing called an iPad that I converted to run off of the energy that magic emits, so instead of going haywire when I get to hogwarts, it will charge the thing up."

message 42: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "What's an iPad?"

((Wow... they don't know much about muggle stuff.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "it's a...never mind. You have no clue what I'm talking about." she pulled it out and turned on and started reading a book. ((yeah.... Guess what book she's reading.))

message 44: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((what?))

"Ok."

message 45: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((uhhhh... LOTR?))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((YES! Guess what I bought on iTunes.))

message 47: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Sydney :] wrote: ""Yeah, my cousin named her. My mother got her for me." Bianca smiled at Mudd and then at Aaron.

"This year is gonna be great. We're finally 7th years." Sheydra smiled.

Jake looked up from his..."

Aaron nodded. "Huh...glad you like her," he said akwardly.

Derik's smiled faded. "You-you are?"

"I'm Isabel," she answered. She turned and looked at Maureen. "Hi."

message 48: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Sydney :] wrote: "((Jake and Isabel's, Sheydra and Derik's, or Aaron and Bianca's? Or none of those at all?))"

((What do you mean?))

message 49: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ ((She knocked on a compartment door, but never specified which one.))

"What's the matter Aaron?" Bianca asked.

"I am what?" Sheydra asked Derik.

Jake smiled and then looked back at his book.

message 50: by Stephanie (last edited Sep 06, 2010 08:06AM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) ((Oh.))

"Nothing. Nothing, I'm fine." Aaron said as the train jerked into action.

"Th-this is yo-your last year?" Derik stuttered.

Isabel took a seat opposite Jake.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.