Harry Potter Lovers and Role Play discussion

Role Play > Hogwarts

Comments Showing 1-50 of 352 (352 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Stephanie (last edited Sep 09, 2010 06:52AM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Jason stormed down the hall, he was always forgotten.

Katie stood on her tiptoes. She still couldn't find Eddie!

Derik pulled Sheydra along towards the school.

Aaron put his arm around Bianca and led her off the train and towards Hogwarts.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Justin, Edmund, Genevieve, Leonie and Evy followed the first years, who gave them questioning looks. When they got to the lake, Hagrid frowned.

"yer not firs years, are ya?" he asked.

"we're transfers," Evy explained.

message 3: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) Maureenn and Mauricia walked to carriages alone.

message 4: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Saffy and Acacia drummed their fingers on the table, waiting for the sortees to arrive.

message 5: by sydney (new)

sydney Sheydra followed closely with Derik, not wanting to lose him in the crowd.

Bianca smiled up at Aaron as they walked into Hogwarts. "Finally, we're home."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) evy watched as Saffy and Acacia went with the other students, and then she was a ushered into one of the ridiculously small boats. They began gliding over the lake, and Evy smiled as she recognized the spell they used to make the boats stay straight.

message 7: by L (last edited Sep 10, 2010 11:56AM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Bye, Karen!" Maria called to her little sister, "I'll see you in just a little bit!" Karen waved, climbing into one of the small boats.

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Sydney :] wrote: "Sheydra followed closely with Derik, not wanting to lose him in the crowd.

Bianca smiled up at Aaron as they walked into Hogwarts. "Finally, we're home.""

Aaron smirked. "Yeah; we're home."

Derik looked behind him to make sure Sheydra was still there. "Happy to be back?"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) As they got closer to the castle, Leonie's jaw dropped. It was huge! the biggest structure she had ever seen before was their hotel where they stayed while they were buying a house.

message 10: by sydney (new)

sydney Bianca stood on her toes and quickly pecked Aaron's cheek as they parted to sit at their individual tables.

Sheydra nodded. "Yeah, it's good to be back."

message 11: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) "Whoa, big school. Wonder what it would be to fly around here. Maury. 'Sides, in England our...condition is practically illegal, but not in Ireland...Wonder if I'll find a partner in crime--" Mauricia started.
"Shut up" Maureen said. "No, no one has to know what we are, okay? No partners in crime!"

message 12: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviablue) | 24 comments Gigi looked up at the building - Yikes its bigger than I remember one year out and suddenly she felt like a stranger - she had tried to get in contact with her friend Megan but she hadn't responded to all her owls her trunk followed her up the stairs.

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Jason walked up to Gigi. "Hi!" He waved to her, even though he was only a foot away from her.

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Sydney :] wrote: "Bianca stood on her toes and quickly pecked Aaron's cheek as they parted to sit at their individual tables.

Sheydra nodded. "Yeah, it's good to be back.""

Aaron smirked and stared at her as she walked away. He shook his head and sat down at Slytherin table.

Derik nodded and took a deep breath when they entered the main hall. "Well, I've gotta go sit at my table. See ya." He smiled and waved as he walked (backwards) to the Slytherin table.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Katie hopelessly sat at the Gryffindor table and placed her chin on the palm of her hands.

Isabel scooted around the room and sat at the Ravenclaw table. As usual. No one wanted to talk to her.

message 16: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviablue) | 24 comments Gigi looked around startled "Hi" she said looking back to the boy who was talking to her. "I'm Gigi of Gryffindor house" she said extending her hand

message 17: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) "I'm Jason. I'm from Hufflepuff." He grinned and shook her hand enthusiastically.

message 18: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviablue) | 24 comments Gigi laughed "Pleased to meet you, what year are you in?" she said curiously

message 19: by sydney (new)

sydney Sheydra gave a short wave, then went and sat down.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) As they entered the castle, professor Mcgonagal ((sp?)) came over to Evy and the others. "welcome to hogwarts. You will be sorted with the first years, but you will have classes corresponding with your ages and learning capacity. All you need to know is that you put on the hat and go to the table it sends you to." evy nodded.

message 21: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviablue) | 24 comments Gigi looked up at Professor Mcgonagall "I already know what house I am in Professor - I just took a year out because - well it was explained in the letter my owl sent you" she said quietly.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She nodded. "very well ms...."

message 23: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Ann*onymous wrote: "Gigi laughed "Pleased to meet you, what year are you in?" she said curiously"

"A second year." Jason smiled, pleased with her laughter.

message 24: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviablue) | 24 comments "Gigi Davenhart she said quietly" and lowered her trunk down "I am just going to unload my stuff"

message 25: by Stephanie (last edited Sep 13, 2010 01:31PM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) The headmaster started the sorting and within a hour everyone was sorted and at their tables, enjoying the feast. Some of the students were sitting with their friend in other houses. Surprisingly, there were quite a few of these students.

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Ann*onymous wrote: ""Gigi Davenhart she said quietly" and lowered her trunk down "I am just going to unload my stuff""

Jason nodded. "Oh, no...they've already started eating in the main hall!" He grabbed Gigi's hand. "We've gotta go!" He pulled her to the feast.

message 27: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviablue) | 24 comments Gigi said a quick spell so her trunk would go to her room and unpack her clothes - "Wow you must be really hungry" she said laughing. They sat down and started eating

message 28: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) "What house are you in again?" Jason asked through a mouthful of food.

message 29: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviablue) | 24 comments "Gryffindor" she said putting down her fork - she made a bowl of bubblegum ice cream float towards her - "What lessons do you have tomorrow?" she asked as the ice cream fed her

message 30: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Saffy and Acacia started to eat, talking and laughing with the others at the table. It was nice to be back again, and they always loved the welcome feast.

message 31: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Ann*onymous wrote: ""Gryffindor" she said putting down her fork - she made a bowl of bubblegum ice cream float towards her - "What lessons do you have tomorrow?" she asked as the ice cream fed her"

"Sorry, food makes me forget things sometimes." Jason shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure."

message 32: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviablue) | 24 comments Gigi turned to smile at Saffy and Acacia

message 33: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviablue) | 24 comments Gigi shrugged "It matters not" she said - her ice cream was finished it was time for the headmaster to give his speech before they where dismissed. "I personally can't wait to learn some new defence spells" she said eyes gleaming

message 34: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) "What year are you?" Jason said when he took a bite of chicken.

message 35: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviablue) | 24 comments "Fifth Year" she said fixing her curly hair "We should really go - I don't think Professor Snape will take it easy on us even though its the first day" she said rising - Snape was walking towards them

message 36: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) Mauricia ignored her twin and stepped up and said to Gigi: "Hey, fifth year! Me too! By the way, I have this amazing defense spell that can be also used as messenger! The P-"
Maureen glared at her twin.

message 37: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviablue) | 24 comments Gigi gazed at Mauricia curiously "What defence spell?" she said turning to her "Did you make it up yourself?" she got her wand out and tapped on the wall a hidden door swung open she gestured to Jason, Mauricia and Maureen to follow her

message 38: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Ann*onymous wrote: ""Fifth Year" she said fixing her curly hair "We should really go - I don't think Professor Snape will take it easy on us even though its the first day" she said rising - Snape was walking towards them"

Jason raised an eyebrow. "Professor Snape is dead. That's Slughorn and he's no big deal."

message 39: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) "The Patronus charm" Mauricia said. "Waterford is a Dementor infested city. We use it to defend ourselves."

message 40: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviablue) | 24 comments "The patronus charm" Gigi said pulling a face - she ushered them into the room. "My patronus takes the shape of a panther" she said and cast her spell - her panther gracefully padded around the room proudly. "What does yours take the shape of?" she asked Mauricia and Jason

message 41: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) "Mine's a puffin!"
Mauricia made her silver patronus glide away.

message 42: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviablue) | 24 comments "Cool" Gigi said watching Mauricia's patronus glide away. "Do you know any other defence spells?" she asked waving her wand around to tie her hair up

message 43: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Jason shrugged. "I don't know."

message 44: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) "There's this offensive spell I love. Furnuculus."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) They were ushered into the hall and the sorting commenced, Edmund being called first. He was aware of all the confusion, but soon it was dispelled by a few words from professor McGonagal.

"we have a few transfer students this year, so please make them feel welcome." she glared slightly at everyone, but mostly at the slitheryn table. The hat was lowered onto edmunds head, and after a moment called out

"Ravenclaw!" he stood and worked his way over to the table, spotting Saffy and Acacia. He sat down next to them and smiled before turning back to his brother and Evy, as well as Genevieve and Leonie.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Evy was called up next, and the trepidation showed on her face. The hat was lowered onto her head and almost immediately called out "Gryffindor!" she stood and walked to the cheering table as Genevieve was called forward. She was sorted into Hufflepuff, where her sister followed, and Justin to ravenclaw.

message 47: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing The twins cheered for both of the new Ravenclaws, and smiled as Evy went over to Gryffindor. "Congragulations on being among the smartest kids in the school." they said to Edmund and Justin, gesturing to the table.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) They each smiled. "well," Justin said. "it seems that we're much smarter than we thought."

message 49: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "Well, don't act too grandiose." they said, a corner of each of their mouths tilted upwards in a teasing half-smile. "That wouldn't impress anyone."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "ah, well, I suppose that being vacuous wouldn't be good either. So it's between sesquipedalian and grandiose." Justin said, smiling.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8