Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 70 comments Mod
Has anyone started this one yet?

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

I'm on Chapter 2

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments I have, I have! I don't know what chapter I'm on. It's Swedes birthday. (I'm sitting here trying to figure out if that needs an apostrophe. I know how that bugs Sharayn!! Sorry if I got it wrong boo!) I'm liking it so far and wondering where it's going. What do you think?

Oh, and I got a call from the library. Welcome to Temptation is in. ;)

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

I like it so far. Definitely wouldn't have read this on my own, so I'm always glad to be surprised by books I wouldn't normally read,

All I can say is that you've been warned about Welcome to Temptation. It's something that you can't come back from. The quality of your life will be greatly diminished by reading that book! LMAO

message 5: by Jennie (new)

Jennie | 16 comments Good book so far! I'm liking it!

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments Ugh! That apostrophe thing gets me every time! I don't know why I can't remember it, it's so simple! Go to the library biznatch!!

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Its really good so far, though I must admit, I didn't do much reading this weekend. I watched a lot of TV though. I have my priorities! LOL

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments OMG Steph, I did the same thing! I pulled the book out tonight and was reading during the commercials on Wipeout. I had to tell my family that I have catch up reading to do, don't want my new book club to be thinking I'm a slacker already!!

Pretty soon fall premiers are going to be starting and TV is going to t.a.k.e.o.v.e.r my life!

message 9: by Jennie (new)

Jennie | 16 comments Dexter! Glee! 30 Rock! Can we be a tv /book club?! I can hardly wait!

message 10: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments I haven't jumped on the Glee bandwagon yet, but Imma thinkin' I'm gonna need to! The only one I've watched is the one my brother was on, and I liked it so I'm not sure why I didn't add it in my watch list.

Aaaaand, yeeeeeesssss let's totally be a tv/book club!! I loves that idea!

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Um Tezra, I'm pretty sure you're my soul mate TV friend! I am addicted to TV. I watch so many shows I'm embarrassed to say the actual number! LMAO
I'm so down for a TV/book club! I don't watch Glee, but I pretty much watch everything else!

message 12: by Jennie (new)

Jennie | 16 comments Whoa, your brother was on glee!? Is he an actor?

message 13: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments Yes, he's an actor. An extra right now but someday he'll be famous and then he'll buy me stuff and pay off my bills and probably pop for some implants for Sharayn too. Anything you need? How about a BMW? Mercedes? I'll hit him up in 10 years when he's Angelina's new flavor of the month.

message 14: by Jennie (new)

Jennie | 16 comments Fun! I want new appliances. Mine are shitt-ay to the max.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

I am halfway finished. Didn't read much this week since TV started back!

message 16: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments You could borrow it, but you'd have to keep renewing it at the Brewer Library in Richland Center, WI. . .

message 17: by Stephanie (new)

OK, I finished. Anyone else?

message 18: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments I finished too! How sudden and weird was that ending? I'm not sure I really enjoyed this book, though I did think it was interesting.

message 19: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments Oh, and what's next??

message 20: by Jennie (new)

Jennie | 16 comments Me, I finished! Agreed about the ending. Not very satisfying. I think overall I liked it though.

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it. Overall pretty good, but the end....dislike! LOL

Jennie- You pick the next book!

message 22: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments yeah, yeah pick the next one!! I'm ready to start another.

Steph, I entirely agree. If there was a dislike button for the ending, I would soooo be clicking it.

message 23: by Jennie (new)

Jennie | 16 comments This is a lot of responsibility! I'll have to think for a few minutes.

message 24: by Stephanie (new)

Pick! Pick! Pick!
I need to do something besides watch TV! LMAO

message 25: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments Steph!! I don't understand a word you just said. It sounded like you need something to do besides watch TV, but I know those are not words you would ever put together in that order.

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

I don't know what the hell came over me. Obviously something possessed my body and said nasty things about not watching TV!

message 27: by Jennie (new)

Jennie | 16 comments I'm sorry! I was on a mini vacation then I had the flu for three days. Three freaking days!!! I've never been so miserable in my life. Ok, has anyone read David sedaris? I'm thinking "me talk pretty one day." and forgive the lack of capitalization please--I'm typing on an iPod. :)

message 28: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments Jennie - I'll be getting it tomorrow!!! Can't wait to start a new book! I've heard he's very funny.

message 29: by Stephanie (new)

I love David Sedaris! I've already read this one, but I'll be curious to see what you guys think about it!