SciFi and Fantasy eBook Club discussion

Author Self-Promotion > The Chosen, a contemporary comic fantasy about saving the world

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Hartness | 4 comments The Chosen by John G. Hartness

Beer, strippers, angels, devils, saving the world and eons-old daddy issues. What else do you need? A bar fight? Ok, there's one of those, too!

Now available in PDF from Lulu.com and for the Kindle from Amazon - only $2.99 for the Kindle!

What do you get when you mix a couple of immortals, a snotty archangel, the Father of Lies, a redneck street preacher and a couple of wiseass waitresses from Texas? You get a cross-country road trip to save the world, of course!

Adam (yeah, THAT Adam) has been alive for a long time. But even he's never seen anything like what's coming next. He has to retie familial bonds old and new, put up with a bunch of crap from the Sword of Heaven and make both his ex-wife and ex-girlfriend take a road trip with him without killing him. Or each other. Oh yeah, and the fate of the world hangs in the balance. Because the fate of the world is ALWAYS in the balance.

message 2: by John (new)

John Hartness | 4 comments There's now a giveaway running for The Chosen, sign up and win an autographed copy!

The Chosen by John G. Hartness

message 3: by Carey (new)

Carey Bostwick (carebear11) | 40 comments I just finished this book and it was very good. It was amusing to see Creation in the author's way. I liked the characters; they were very realistic. It reminds me of a story called Mercury Falls by Robert Kroese.