RP Maximum ride discussion

Flocks > night flock 1/10 join plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments post if u wont to joint this flock

message 2: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
I will.

message 3: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
Kyle sat in the shelter of a cave, roasting a hot dog.

message 4: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments karlie walked over to the fire and sat down

message 5: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments she took a hot marshmellow and pocked a stick in it and started to rost it over the open flames
((if u are in the group post your chery for me))

message 6: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
"Hey." Kyle said to Karlie.

message 7: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (littleredayay) | 62 comments Analize was perched on a high branch in a tree not too far from where the cave was. She was bandaging her arm, which was bleeding profusely. She was shaking so bad she could hardly wrap up the gaping wound. Muttering to herself she said, "It just had to be my right arm didnt it..."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((may I roleplay?))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((can i b in this rp?))

message 10: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
((Sure but make a character first.))

message 11: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments (( yah and just jump in were ever u wont))
"hay" karlie said to kyle "what are we going to do next i was in the woods yesterday and i think we need to head back to the school i hird the erasers saying that got some fresh meat looks like we need to recryte some new flock members"

message 12: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
"Yes," he said "But its not like they will just come walking into this very cave."

message 13: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments ((hold on whats your cheys name and were are u in the story right now?))

message 14: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
((Kyle. I am at the bonfire. Karlie is sitting near him.))

message 15: by Ameerawr (new)

Ameerawr (unicornspooprainbows) | 2081 comments Mod
((can I join wait can you be in two flocks at once??))

message 16: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments (( u can be in 2 groops at once and ok))

message 17: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
Kyle saw a new person. "Hey." he said.

message 18: by Ameerawr (new)

Ameerawr (unicornspooprainbows) | 2081 comments Mod
((kk cool)) miika sat in here small cage reflecting on the day she has counted 7 needles before she passed out that's a new personal record she trhoughr sarcasticly as she silently plotted her escape

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 10, 2010 04:15PM) (new)

((I have a chaarie in another flock, can I use her? I gave up on the other one, they rp'd like, three hundred posts when I wasn't on))

message 20: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments (( shir the more the better start at the school with miika))
karlie looked around ar her flock so far it was a good amount for what she was planing and it seamed thay would be able to pull it off i mean thay got out once how hard could a nother time be

message 21: by Ariel (last edited Sep 14, 2010 09:52PM) (new)

Ariel (littleredayay) | 62 comments Having just escaped the School, Analise was still in slight shock. She'd been there for 15 years. She'd been the only survivor of her family in that time. All of her brothers and sisters had been murdered one at a time. She had gained freedom by flying out of the "excersize yard" two days before now. And she was bent on revenge

message 22: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments "i am going out for a eaving fly any one wont to come?" whal thay thought it over karlie ATE THE LAST OF HER SMORE and went to the ege of the cave wating to see who would come

message 23: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
"I will." he said and followed.

message 24: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments "shir but come quick" karlie shouted

message 25: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (littleredayay) | 62 comments The swoosh of wings startled her out of her light slumber. Analise jumped up and nearly fell out of the tree. Looking up, her raptor-vision honed in on the figures of three bird-like shadows. In a whisper, Analise gasped, "No...its not possible." Acting on impulse alone, she leapt from the tree and into the sky to meet the soaring black masses.

message 26: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (littleredayay) | 62 comments Biting her lip, unsure of herself, Analise called out, "Hey!" to the figures above her. Hoping she wasnt falling into a trap, she picked up her speed and escalated higher and higher into the night sky

message 27: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
Kyle caught up to them.

message 28: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments karlie hird a yell she looked down and say a figer comming at her she quickely stoped to see a nother bord kid floting before her she was amazed she did knot know thay were running arould by them selves she answered back to her call "hi what are u doing by your self out here the erasers could be any were"

message 29: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (littleredayay) | 62 comments "I sent them in the wrong direction, Im not too worried...for now atleast. They think Im in Hong Kong posing as a foreign exchange student. They wont figure it out for another...four days maybe? I dont know" laughing a little, she flew closer. She was beginning to feel slightly dizzy. Shaking it off as fatigue, Analise asked, "What about you?"

message 30: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments "we live out here in the cave over there,how about u u must live around here to be at this high altude"

message 31: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (littleredayay) | 62 comments Analise shook her head, "I only escaped the School two days ago."

message 32: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments wow karlie thought she must be good it took 4 of them just to get out the first time karlie looked back qat her "well since u just got out u must need a place to stay wont to join our flock we have a lot of room back in the cave" karlie pointed back tords there home

message 33: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
"Yes we do." he said.

message 34: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (littleredayay) | 62 comments Analise nodded greatfully, "Thatd be great, thanks" her vision became blurred and lost altitude.

message 35: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments analise started to fall to the ground so karlie shot down and helped her up "we should get back to the cave you can meet the others"

message 36: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
Kyle started back toward the cave.

message 37: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments karlie helped analise back behind kyle with renae helping

message 38: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
He slowed down a little.

message 39: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments "kyle" karlie shouted "go tell everyone that we have a guest comming and make her somthing to eat if u could she could use some hot food"

message 40: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
"Okay." he said. He shot ahead to tell the others.

message 41: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments karlie landed on the ege of the cave and wated for analise to land so she could walk her over to a place to sit down

message 42: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
Kyle told the others about the newcomers.

message 43: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments Karlie came over and sat down she look around there were faces on everyone and they all seemed to be different

message 44: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments (( hay someone freeking comment on this all ready))

message 45: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 1 comments ((I'll join, but where do you put your bios?))

message 46: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
((On the make a character topic.))

message 47: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 21 comments ((yah now will someone role play i am sooooo bored))

message 48: by Dan , I IZ A NATIONAL CHAMP! (new)

Dan  | 962 comments Mod
Kyle introduced the newcomers.