the GROUP that SHALL never DIE discussion

Fantasy > Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 490 (490 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Queen Susan the Gentle (last edited Sep 02, 2010 09:04AM) (new)

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Aria was sitting in front of the river, singing softly in elvish.

Kero ran quickly away from his enemy, clinging to his wounded side painfully.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Bree sat on the bank of the river listening intently to the water. Sometimes she could still hear the water's songs as it flowed along.

message 3: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Taylor walked over to a river. She sat down by it and took her flats off and put her feet in the water

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Aria ran her hand through the water, as a gentle breeze blew her hair.

Kero couldn't run anymore as a human, or they would notice him. He quickly changed into a cat and stopped running. The enemy ran straight by him, paying no attention. Kero changed back into a human.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Bree snapped to attention hearing others draw closer.

message 6: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Taylor closed her eyes the wind became stronger and was blowing her hair back. She moved her legs through the water

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Aria looked behind her and saw Kero walking painfully. "Hey...you lost?" she asked getting up and going slowly towards him. Kero walked a step back. "Who are you?" he whispered. But then all of the sudden it hit both of them.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Bree heard someone. Quietly she stood looking around.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) "I'm Aria..." Aria said in a low voice. She looked at the huge bloodstain on Kero's clothes. "Are you hurt?" she asked. Kero nodded painfully. "A spear slashed past me and hit me." he said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who's there?" Bree called loudly. She knew someone was there.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah))

message 12: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Ian walked softly through the shadows, trying to find a place to sleep for the day.

Tami sat in a tree and watched a girl hide her wings, and walk out into the open.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"And who would me be?" Bree asked looking at the girl.

Helix moved through the trees quietly trying not to desturb anything.

message 14: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Tami climbed along the tree branches looking for anyone else to spy on.

Ian paused by a river in the shade.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 23, 2010 09:34AM) (new)

Zephyr was against a tree sleeping. Lissa was asleep leaning against him for warmth.

message 16: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Tami froze when she heard a heartbeat close by. She looked down and saw two people leaning against a tree asleep.

Ian sighed and sat down, dipping his fingers in the water.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 23, 2010 09:34AM) (new)

(heys)

Zephyr opened his eyes scanning the area then shut them again.

message 18: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) ((Hello. ^^ How is your day going? :D))

Tami held very still, sensing that he could be dangerous.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(great :), how bout yours?)
Lissa opened her eyes sat up then yawned stretching.

message 20: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) ((Amazing! Snow! =D))
Tami watched curiously. A demon and a....whatever the little one was, living together? She watched, laying down silently in the branch.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 23, 2010 09:38AM) (new)

(aww man....lucky....i havent been in snow in 4 years....its to hot in the sunshine state)
Zephyr looked at Lissa "sleep well?"
Lissa nodded and smiled back before looking up into the trees.

message 22: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) ((Awez! D: I dont think I could live with out snow!))

Tami made eye contact lightly, not sure if the girl could see her or not. SHe waited to see the girl's reaction, wondering also if the demon would try to kill her.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(lol yeah it gets hot here.....a little to hot for my tastes)
Zephyr stood up unfolding his black wings,he knew something was wrong but acted as if he didnt know "il be back dont go anywhere alright?"
Lissa looked back to him and nodded.

message 24: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) (Hahaha nice!))

Tami held her breath and stood up in the tree, turning to leave. She knew she would be able to beat this guy in a fight.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 23, 2010 09:45AM) (new)

Zephyr flew right up infront of Tami looking straight at her.

message 26: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Hello." she said calmly, looking him in the eyes. "Can I help you in some way?" her nails grew longer, and sharped, and she felt a pain in her shoulder blades as her bat like wings got ready to grow if needed, her black eyes became ringed with red.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 23, 2010 09:49AM) (new)

Zephyr showed no emotion only watched her as his fingers on his right hand grew into sharp claws that were black as night.

message 28: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Are you going to fight me Love? Or can I walk away?" she asked lightly "I didnt come here to hurt you, or your...friend." she said looking down at the little girl.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr still showed no emotion,Lissa looked up at Tami "s-she is a b-bad person......"
Zephyr looked to Lissa then to Tami and tilted his head.

message 30: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Tami looked at the little girl and jumped down lightly out of the tree, landing infront of the girl. "How am I bad Darling?" she looked normal again.

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 23, 2010 09:56AM) (new)

Zephyr's eyes widened slightly as he darted infront of Lissa protecting her just in case. Lissa frowned "s-she.....needs....to d-die....."

message 32: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Tami looked startled "Why should I die Love? I havent done anything to you." Tami circled them lightly, not angry, but curiously.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lissa stayed quiet.
Zephyr sighed then said "your fate.......is sealed......" he said getting ready to attack.

message 34: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Tami sighed as well and her wins exploded from her back, her eyes became blood red, her fangs grew and her nails became claws. She stared at him, "It is odd though, that a demon would serve a child's wishes..."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lissa frowned "he doesnt serve my wishes.....all he does is protect me.....from people like you!"
Zephyr frowned "shhh.......stop while your ahead Lissa......"he looked back to Tami "a half blood.......how.....predictable"

message 36: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She frowned lightly "He is serving your wishes Little One. Hes killing me because you dont like me." She stepped back lightly, her wings folded gently against her back.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lissa was about to cry.
Zephyr shut his eyes and shook his head "your wrong......im doing this to protect her.....and you seem like a threat......threats must be eliminated....."

message 38: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "How am I a threat? Explain this to me." she said lightly "I havent done anything to hurt either of you. I didnt threaten her, I didnt even raise my voice. I took on my demon form because she told you to kill me, and you are going to ablige."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

he chuckled "you still dont get it.........even if you arent a threat....you may become one.....i tend to deal with those sorts of things now so i wont have to later"

message 40: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She looked at him sadly "Your a nice guy to protect the girl, but dont let her take her power over you too far, kay?" she said softly, before shooting up into the air. She knew her limit and she knew when she wouldnt win an argument or a fight. Now she was hoping to get away.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr sighed "goodbye......." he picked up Lissa as ice started covering everything around him "everything shall freeze....this world will return to how it should be.....a frozen wasteland......" he shot up into the air after her.

message 42: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She flew as fast as she could, not looking back, not even sure he would follow or not. She felt alittle hurt inside, like she had felt after she was abandoned the first time. SHe sighed and flew down into the forest, around trees, till she reached a small abandoned building. She landed lightly and walked inside, looking around lightly and sitting in one of the corners.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr did follow her all the way to the abandoned building but stopped at the door. He smiled slightly as ice started creeping inside the building freezing things one by one.

message 44: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She yelped lightly and shot up through the roof. SHe stood on the roof and glared at him. "Why?! Because that little girl doesnt like me? Would you kill a child because she pointed her finger and said kill them? Well?" she was pissed and upset, not a good combination for a half demon, who could barely control her demon blood. shadows raced across the building towards him.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr watched the shadows "ahh......i almost forgot about these things.....a simple loss of control with power.....easily dissapated....." he did nothing as he made Ice surrounded him and Lissa "shadows are a nuisance.......SHATTER!" the ice froze into the shadows and shattered them. he looked to Tami "i came to talk.....calm down....."

message 46: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She glared lightly "Talk huh? Then why try to freeze me?" she asked lightly, crossing her arms. SHe was shaking, trying to keep control. Last time she had lost control, she had killed alot of innocent people.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr looked at her and walked towards her.

message 48: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She took acouple steps back, her wings unfurling again. She got ready to jump again, her eyes causious and untrusting.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr rolled his eyes "oh for the love of....would you just calm down? try and escape and i will make whats left of you torn up life a living nightmare......Tami....."

message 50: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She froze when he said her name "W-what do you want from me...?" she asked still being cautious. She didnt trust anyone who rememebered her name.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10