Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Series Discussions > Dragonkin - GA Aiken

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (last edited Sep 02, 2010 06:58AM) (new)

Shannon C. Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1) by G.A. Aiken About A Dragon (Dragon Kin, #2) by G.A. Aiken What A Dragon Should Know (Dragon Kin, #3) by G.A. Aiken Last Dragon Standing (Dragon Kin, #4) by G.A. Aiken Everlasting Bad Boys (includes Dragon Kin, #2.5) by Shelly Laurenston

Is anyone else reading these? The series is a great mix of action, adventure, humor, suspense, mystery and romance. The fourth book just came out. I really enjoyed it.

Note: GA Aiken and Shelly Laurenston are the same author. Everlasting Bad Boys is written under Laurenston, but the characters are part of Aiken's Dragonkin series. Laurenston has some other paranormal romance series: Pride Stories and Magnus Pack. I love her Pride Stories series--they are great! The Magnus Pack are very good.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle  (dejameek) | 40 comments I read the first three but the library in my area doesn't have the fourth one, but they are a great series!

message 3: by Enjee (new)

Enjee | 15 comments I love these books! The snarky women remind me of Kate Daniels (by Ilona Andrews) or Dorina Basarab (by Karen Chance).