Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > How are you celebrating 90210 day?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments 9/02/10.
I know you're excited.

message 2: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11665 comments All my friends named Brandon, Brenda, Kelly, Steve or Dylan will get goodies from me today.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I may be excited, but I'm not celebrating the day :-)

message 4: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I now have the theme song running through my head. I'm ok with that.

I'm pro-Jenny Garth.

message 5: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i'm waiting for 46901 day. that is my zip code

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

That could be quite a wait Kev.

message 7: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) all this zip code talk really fires up the token postal worker! off I go!

message 8: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Petra, does anyone actually care about those other numbers after the five-digit zip code? Like, aren't there also four other numbers hardly anyone uses?

message 9: by ms.petra (last edited Sep 02, 2010 07:02AM) (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) I am going to be late, but those extra numbers sort your mail to your carrier's route and to the exact order of delivery. It is only important if you want your mail in this age of technology. :)

message 10: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I never use those extra numbers! I don't even know what they are. Crap.

message 11: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments so does it help you carriers out?

message 12: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) It is used by an optical scanner that sequences about 80% of our letter mail. We still sort the magazines, newspapers, and packages and the residual letters. If you ever have an opportunity to join a school group on a post office field trip, I highly recommend it. There is so much technology involved in getting a piece of mail from here to there. I should do a documentary.....

message 13: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24257 comments Mod
I miss Brenda. Mr. and Mrs. Walsh, OTOH, were sacks of pathos who needed to be punched in the balls.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

It's 02/09/10 here, 90210 was in February. Well really, it's already 03/09/10. So I'm already late either way. :)

message 15: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I always feel sad when I see Mrs. Walsh doing commercials. She was a star, I tell you!

I would SO watch a documentary on the post office.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments 10/10/10 is coming up. That'll work the same for Gail and us. I have a conference that day.

message 17: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Sarah Pi wrote: "10/10/10 is coming up. That'll work the same for Gail and us. I have a conference that day."

Day after my (and John Lennon's) birthday.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

And 3 days after mine and John Couger Melencamp.

message 19: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments 10/10/10 should be bo derek day.

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Isn't every day Bo Derek day?

message 21: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Gabrielle Carteris always gave me hives.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Lobstergirl wrote: "Gabrielle Carteris always gave me hives."

A 30 year old still attending high school would bother me too.

message 23: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Especially since she was supposed to be the smart one!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.