Classic Horror Lovers discussion

Group Reading Challenges > Book-Reading Challenges

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 1347 comments Mod
Please let us know if you have any ideas for reading challenges. Post them here:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Afternoon of an Autocrat

Part of the challenge would be to simply find a copy of this out of print book. I suggest calling second hand book stores altho I got my copy thru Alibris.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Its also called The Devil in Clevely. The Devil in Clevely:

message 4: by Stephanie (last edited Oct 17, 2011 04:53PM) (new)

Stephanie I was able to get my copy through inter-library loan. Also, Amazon has second hand copies running from $.01 to $10.
Maybe this will help.

MountainAshleah (mountainshelby) I love WorldCat/Interlibrary loan and use it exhaustively. I'd be up for a group read on this book. I have never read Norah lofts.

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I live in a small town and Maine and use inter-library loans a lot. Especially with the types of things that I like to read. My librarian is a Goddess and can hunt down almost anything.

I don't think that I have read Nora Lofts either, perhaps when I was younger, because I have a feeling of her being familiar.

I think a group read could be fun. I plan on starting it within the next couple of days.