Supernatural Fiction Readers discussion

Miscellaneous > Classic Horror Lovers Group

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 295 comments I started a group for those of us who love classic horror. Please feel free to join if you're interested:

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...

message 2: by Werner (new)

Werner | 1805 comments Danielle, I visited your new group page, and it's off to a great start --congrats, and best wishes with it! Members of this group who'd like to be in a more focused one as a supplement absolutely should check out Classic Horror Lovers!

Thanks for the personal invitation to join. I'd have accepted in a heartbeat; but I'm already in 15 groups (and moderate or help moderate six of them) and have 96 people in my friend circle. So, I'm spread so thin already that some of those 96 probably think I'm a really lousy Goodreads friend, since their updates don't usually get more than the proverbial "lick and a promise" from me; and I fear I don't have time to be as good a moderator in any of the six (even this one, which is my first love!) as I ought to be. Even so, I admit I was tempted! :-) But you won't lack for members --you've tapped into a felt need, and your group's already growing by leaps and bounds!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 295 comments Thanks, Werner. I undertand. I certainly don't need to join/start any more groups. But, like you said, GRs needed a Classic Horror group. :)