Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Interracial Categories > Black woman/ Native American male

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
I came across Come With Me by J.S. Hawley by J.S. Hawley. The couple is bw/nam. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other books featuring this pairing, in paperback. Thanks!

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Williams | 128 comments That's the only one I know too. I thought it was great that they had that pairing, it was different. I can't find another one. :(

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
From The Ashes (Love Spectrum Romance) by Kathleen Suzanne

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (Joycee) | 103 comments Hi Guys, What about "Dancing on the Edge of The Roof," by Sheila Williams? It came out in 2002, but it is still one of my favorite bw/nam books. I have the hard cover version.

message 5: by Amon Noir (new)

Amon Noir | 15 comments I just finished this book and I thought is was realistic, sexy, and sweet. I definitely recommend it.

Loving Large Yours, Only And Always by Marilyn Lee

message 6: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Thanks for the infor Sherrell, that one sounds really good to me.

message 7: by Amon Noir (new)

Amon Noir | 15 comments Michelle wrote: "Thanks for the infor Sherrell, that one sounds really good to me."

Your welcome I hope you like it. I'll post more I've read later.

message 8: by JC (new)

JC (ainathiel) I know that Rochelle Alers has written a c couple of books, where the men are biracial with one Native American Parent. But I haven't read many.

message 9: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Thanks Jo. I'll have to look for some her books too. I could be wrong, but I think I may have seen some of this authors novels at the used bookstore.

message 10: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

I came across WINTER'S KISS by Mahogany SilverRain by Mahogany Silverrain while searching on amazon. It's an ebook, but I've decided to step into the year 2010, LOL!

message 11: by Amon Noir (last edited Oct 31, 2010 09:27PM) (new)

Amon Noir | 15 comments Nights of Desire by Marilyn Lee Love Out Loud by Marilyn Lee Long Line of Love 3-Only One Love by Marilyn Lee

I enjoyed to "Long line of love" series by Marilyn Lee. "Love Out Loud" was my favorite of the three but they were all quit an interesting read.

message 12: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Has anyone in the group read Seminole Song by Vella Munn by Vella Munn? I bought a copy off of ebay, and was just curious to know what others might've thought about it.

message 13: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
I've had this on my shelf but I haven't gotten to it yet (eek and it's been awhile, bad Rae). Maybe we can read it together as a group read or something? I'm curious to see how the story is as well.

message 14: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Rae, I wouldn't mind reading as a group at all. If I don't have that kind of motivation, I'm afraid it'll be on my shelf for a year or more before I get to it, LOL!

message 15: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Lol I definitely know what you mean! (I think that's how long it's been on my shelf, too LOL)

Let's do it! :-)

message 16: by Jaz_20 (new)

Jaz_20 | 3 comments aliyah Burke Chayton's Tempest bw/nam I think

message 17: by Aliyah (new)

Aliyah Burke | 48 comments Jaz_20,
Thanks for mentioning Chayton's Tempest. It is bw/native american man.

~A

message 18: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6568 comments Mod
Aliyah do you only write ebooks? I've seen that Chayton's Tempest was an ebook.

message 19: by Aliyah (new)

Aliyah Burke | 48 comments Hi Arch;
While right now I write for ebook publishers some of my books are available in print. Chayton's Tempest is as are the rest of the MT. Thanks for asking.
~A

message 20: by Arch , Mod (new)

Thanks Aliyah.

message 21: by Aliyah (new)

Aliyah Burke | 48 comments My pleasure.
~A

message 22: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (sjfbooks) | 16 comments Go with Your Heart
Savannah J. Frierson

This is a story with a black heroine and a Native American hero! It's by me and available at Beautiful Trouble Publishing!

Savannah
http://www.sjfbooks.com

message 23: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Thanks Savannah! I just read the description, and Go with Your Heart, seems really good. I can't wait to read it.

message 24: by Savannah (last edited Dec 16, 2010 04:18PM) (new)

Savannah (sjfbooks) | 16 comments @Michelle,

I hope you'll enjoy!

message 25: by Arch , Mod (new)

If your post have quotes, remove the quotes. If the quotes aren't remove, the post will be deleted.

message 26: by Savannah (last edited Dec 16, 2010 04:18PM) (new)

Savannah (sjfbooks) | 16 comments Hi! I don't understand what you mean by quotes.

message 27: by Arch , Mod (last edited Dec 16, 2010 01:41PM) (new)

Savannah,

When you click on reply, what you see is what the other person has said. That's quotes.

When a person want to respond to something a person has said. We ask that everyone use @ and the person's name.

Example:

@ Arch

Girl, I can't believe you didn't like last night episode of The Runner. What? Mithcell wasn't being bad enough.

message 28: by Savannah (last edited Dec 16, 2010 04:17PM) (new)

Savannah (sjfbooks) | 16 comments @Arch,

I removed the quotes. Just curious--why the @ replies though? Is it too confusing with the replies?

message 29: by Arch , Mod (last edited Dec 16, 2010 02:05PM) (new)

Savannah,

You haven't removed the quotes. Whenever you hit the reply button, it will show:

For example: Jane Doe wrote:

That's quoting what the other person said.

As for the @. Well, we would like people to use it to respond to a person in a positive way.

Here's the link to the Group's rule.

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/3...

It explains things.

As a moderator, I am suppose to delete any post that has quotes in it. I tend to give a person a warning first. Which, I not suppose to.

Everyone needs to read the groups rules and be on the look out for updated rules. It will save a lot of confusion.

message 30: by Savannah (last edited Dec 16, 2010 04:17PM) (new)

Savannah (sjfbooks) | 16 comments Ah, gotcha. will do. I thought you meant quote marks when you said "quotes", which was why I was perplexed! All good.

message 31: by Arch , Mod (new)

:) @ Savannah.

message 32: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Adding a title to the list:

Red Sky (Indigo Love Spectrum) by Renee Alexis by Renee Alexis

message 33: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Diamond (delaney_diamond) I thought Branded was very good. It's a short ebook, but there was a lot packed into it. There's plenty of chemistry between the hero and heroine and a good storyline.

Branded by Emma Petersen

message 34: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Diamond (delaney_diamond) Lauren, Jay Tavare is smoking! Okay, I'm officially stalking him now. Lol. I've looked up everything on him online (FB, his website, his movies). The clip of him and the black heroine making love is very sensual. I wouldn't mind seeing the movie Unbowed. It seems like it deals with some difficult subject matter, and I would imagine so because of that period in American history.

Thanks for sharing!

message 35: by Karen (new)

Karen | 17 comments @Lauren i'm pretty sure i'm in lust with Jay Tavare now.
I'm desperately searching every nook and cranny of my notebook, looking for a picture i saved of another native american man.

Picture it..
Naked and lots of muscles
long wavy hair down the back
riding a horse
and..NAKED
he'd put Jay to shame

and I am definitely going to watch ''Unbowed''

message 36: by Karen (last edited Oct 03, 2011 09:27AM) (new)

Karen | 17 comments Karen wrote: "@Lauren i'm pretty sure i'm in lust with Jay Tavare now.
I'm desperately searching every nook and cranny of my notebook, looking for a picture i saved of another native american man.

Picture it..
..."

I hope it's okay that I posted this?
Took me awhile to find it but I finally did!

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss...

if they all looked like that wouldn't the world just be wonderful

message 37: by Liz (last edited Oct 08, 2011 05:11PM) (new)

Liz Davis (LizDavisAuthor) | 25 comments I like Marilyn Lee's books, and notice that she writes about the NAM/BF pairing. I am a new author and have a book featuring a Native Male and Black Female. It's coming out in November 2011. Feel free to check my website if you are interested in reading an excerpt.
http://lizdavisbooks.blogspot.com/

message 38: by Liz (new)

Liz Davis (LizDavisAuthor) | 25 comments Lauren:

I found that Unbowed clip on the Blasian Narrative site a few weeks ago. They used to have it on youtube but then it got removed! I was really happy to see it posted on blasian narrative, though. Jay Tavare is so gorgeous and he his body is amazing. Can't wait to receive my copy of unbowed. :)

message 39: by Anino (new)

Anino  (anino) | 773 comments Liz wrote: "Lauren:

I found that Unbowed clip on the Blasian Narrative site a few weeks ago. They used to have it on youtube but then it got removed! I was really happy to see it posted on blasian narrative, ..."

Hi Lauren,
Where did you find your copy of "Unbowed"? I've been searching for a reasonably priced copy that wasn't $40...

message 40: by WINTER (new)

WINTER (_winter8i8) | 2 comments Karen wrote: "Karen wrote: "@Lauren i'm pretty sure i'm in lust with Jay Tavare now.
..."

CAN NOT WAIT TO FIND THE HARD COPY FOR "UNDER HIS SPELL", this is a book i would recomend to everyone wanting nam/bw relationship in a novel!

message 41: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 40 comments Heartbreak Creek (Runaway Brides #1) by Kaki Warner has an unresolved secondary romance with a black woman, Pru, and a Native American Indian, Thomas. I recently won the second in the series, Colorado Dawn (A Runaway Brides, #2) by Kaki Warner and emailed the author about the possibility of a book dedicated to these two. Here is her response:
“As for Thomas and Pru...I get this question a lot. Wish I had an answer. Nothing is in the works...yet. But we'll see. I can tell you that they appear a lot in COLORADO DAWN and are in the epilogue of Lucinda's story, BRIDE OF THE HIGH COUNTRY, which comes out next June. That will give you an idea of where they're headed.”

message 42: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 40 comments The first one, Heartbreak Creek (Runaway Brides #1) by Kaki Warner . They are introduced. The rest of the series isn't out yet, but their story continues...

message 43: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
I hope she writes a book for Thomas and Pru, Lisa.

message 44: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 40 comments Thanks, Lauren!

I do too, Lady D.!

message 45: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephaniemorris) | 14 comments My new book, The Price of Passion, just released featuring a bw/nam.

The Price of Passion by Stephanie Morris

Happy Reading!

message 46: by Anino (new)

Anino  (anino) | 773 comments Stephanie wrote: "My new book, The Price of Passion, just released featuring a bw/nam.

The Price of Passion by Stephanie Morris

Happy Reading!"

If someone can tell me how to download a Kindle Mobi file to a Sony Reader utilizing Calibre, I will definitely buy this book..

message 47: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephaniemorris) | 14 comments Anino,

I believe the e-reader uses the epub format. If you convert it to epub you shouldn't have a problem. However, the e-reader reads PDF's from my understanding a well. Hope this helps and thanks for your support!

Anino wrote:

If someone can tell me how to download a Kindle ..."

message 48: by Tina (last edited May 13, 2012 08:24PM) (new)

Tina | 1379 comments Just saw this Sherry's Wolf (After the Crash #3.5) by Maddy Barone come up (5/13) on Amazon as a Kindle freebie. She's biracial (black/Asian) he's Native American. I haven't read it so I don't know if it is good or not. It is futuristic PNR.

message 49: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (fashionista99) | 436 comments Rae wrote: "Adding a title to the list:

Red Sky at Morning by Richard Bradford by Renee Alexis"

This book was really good!

message 50: by Robin (new)

Robin  (robin-alisha) | 209 comments Thanks for all of the BW/NAM recs. I wanted to read some books like these but couldn't really find anything. I'll look through this list and see what I like thanks again. :)

« previous 1