Q&A with Jane Porter discussion

Love them!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen | 8 comments I'm sorry, I haven't read "She's Gone Country" yet, but I finished "Easy on the Eyes" a few months ago and LOVED it!! It was way more than I expected it to be. KEEP WRITING! Even my 17 year old enjoys your books!

message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane Porter (jane_porter) | 21 comments Mod
Thanks Gretchen! What a sweet comment!

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin Reynolds (octoberwomanrobin) I've told you this before but am going to tell you again! My favorite of your books (and one of my favorite romance books period) is Flirting With Forty. You did such a great job capturing what's it like suddenly be a single mother of a certain age!

Any readers out there just discovering Jane's books, this is a good one to start with.

message 4: by Jane (new)

Jane Porter (jane_porter) | 21 comments Mod
Robin,

Flirting is still so near and dear to my heart, too. Thanks so much for sharing that with me again :)

message 5: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Belmont (lindsaybelmont) | 1 comments Like Gretchen, I haven't read "She's Gone Country" yet (though it's at the top of my to-read list) but I just finished "Easy on the Eyes" (last night at 2 a.m., actually - I couldn't put it down) and I remembered you were doing this so I thought I would leave you a message. I've read a few of your other books and liked them but I have to say this one was sooooo good. The cover sort of led me to believe this would be typical chick-lit but it was so much more. Surprisingly touching and poignant and I found myself thinking about it long after I finished it (when I should have been sleeping!). I think what was so great about it was that even though I have nothing in common with Tiana (I'm a 30-year-old stay at home mom with 3 small children), I still sympathized and connected with her so much. I think that is the mark of a good storyteller and a great character.

I can't wait to read "She's Gone Country". The introduction to Shey's character in "Easy on the Eyes" has definitely whetted my appetite.

Oh, and btw, I left most of this in a review and recommended it to my friends. Bravo!