Axis Mundi X discussion

New Member Intros > Hi from Cyril

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cyril (new)

Cyril Hi. I just joined this group for no particular reason. I'm a pretty bland person and have no particular personality or feelings about anything one way or the other. Well, I liked the name of the group so I think that sort of counts as a feeling. Maybe. Anyway, I'll be here but don't know how active I will be. I try not to expend too much energy myself but feed off the efforts of others. So, um, hi.

message 2: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 1818 comments Mod
Hmmm, a half-hearted welcome to Cyril the sponge.

message 3: by Dave (last edited Jul 03, 2008 09:47PM) (new)

Dave Russell Try to feed off my efforts and you'll starve.

message 4: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 1818 comments Mod
Again with the funny! :D

message 5: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) | 3620 comments Mod
wow Cyril, that's a rather startling admission. I would say that you have already proven yourself to be something other than bland. Enjoy lurking... you ironic being you.

message 6: by Lori (last edited Jul 04, 2008 03:52PM) (new)

Lori Haha, just read your contribution to the USA Kicks A$$ thread. Twine balls indeed.

message 7: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony And.....welcome.....Cyril. I'd hug you but I'm not a hugger.

message 8: by Beth A (new)

Beth A | 38 comments Hey Cyril, hi. I just met a man named Cyril (my first) and I kept calling him Cyrus (not on purpose, I know no Cyrus's either). Would you find that irritating?

Like, if someone called me Bette or Elizabeth, it wouldn't bug me at all, but if it was Bev or Betty, no way. Just not fitting at all, no offense to Bevs and Bettys.

~Beth

message 9: by Cyril (new)

Cyril Dammit, how did you find me here?

message 10: by Beth A (new)

Beth A | 38 comments One of a kind, Cyrus!!! A mold-breaker in the best sort of way.

b~