Randall Middle High Acadmy discussion

Characters > Popular Girls

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia Horan (last edited Sep 03, 2010 04:31PM) (new)

Julia Horan  | 78 comments Mod
The girl here are known as "the posi". There are four popular people:

Head Girl: Kristen
Co Girl: Sara
Girl #3: Gray
Girl #4: Rosalie Carters

If you want your girl to be popular; post here. You may only have one popular girl

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 2 comments could gray be girl #3?

message 3: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Can Sara be Co Girl?

message 4: by Julia Horan (new)

Sure and sure

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I have head girl?

message 6: by Julia Horan (new)

Yepp

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yay thx

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments UGH! I SO WANTED HEAD GIRL! MEH!!!!!!!!!! OR CO.... MEH!

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments Lol, drama queens having a tantrum. Lol, but its true... Prob wont comment much. I like being the center of a rp.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe I can talk to hazel and maybe you can be girl #5

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments Lol, still. I know im being SUCH a spoiled brat, but hey, I kinda am one.

message 12: by Julia Horan (new)

Lol, I can make adjustments:)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments OH!!!!!!!!! MAJOR IDEA! I MAKE A CHARACTER, SHES LIKE A ACTRESS, PRETENDING TO BE NICE, THEN, SHE TAKES OVER KRISTINS SPOT!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

No I dont like that idea

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments But I wannnt it to. Okay, I thought I explained this before, but apparently I didnt do it well enough. I love being the center of attention, center of rps. Yes, I am a bit of a spoiled brat. But, thats just who I am, so your going to have to deal.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lion Queen Izabel wrote: "But I wannnt it to. Okay, I thought I explained this before, but apparently I didnt do it well enough. I love being the center of attention, center of rps. Yes, I am a bit of a spoiled brat. But, t..."

Aw geesh, I'm guessing you don't have that thing in your brain that tells you when to shut up. Sorry but you sound reall fake,im just gonna get that in the clear

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments Whatever. I honestly, dont care what you think of me.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea,I'm suree ya dont. I think you just need a reality check

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments Actually, im not trying to be a smart ass here, I do. I swear, I like live in my own fantasy world. And at times, I get hit back to reality.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmmhmm yea well I just don't deal with the whole bratty attitude shit and if i have a problem about it,imma tell ya straight up so just watch what you say sometimes

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments Lol, you rock. Wow, I seriously am reading over my comments and thinking what the hell was I thinking? yeah, as I've said, im a total drama queen, so dont take what I say too seriously. Seriously, I sound like SUCH A FREAKIN IDIOT! Well itslike 2 in the morning, so Im not really thinkin straight you know??

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha,ik what you meann but yea I dont have problem with you,I just don't like what you said and I'm glad you realize that now because people seriously get annoyed by that and where I live,that'll get your ass kicked haha so yea,its all cool

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments Lol, same with where I live. Like I swear, if you are like "mememememe" you will get your ass kicked. unless your me. LOL, I totally sound like a bitch. But its true. Ya see, I have 12 guy cousins that are all older than me, and are like over protective of me, so if anyone even TRIES to do anything to me....

Yeah, basically im a princess. ^.^ I really need to go to sleep, soooo... night!

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 11, 2010 10:06PM) (new)

mmhmm,whatever. Your not a princess unless i see some type of crown on your head,dont care how many cousins you got.bye.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow alot happened during the night...

message 26: by Julia Horan (new)

Yepperz

message 27: by Lion Queen Izabel (last edited Sep 12, 2010 06:29AM) (new)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments yup. Lol, technically, I'm actually sort of a princess. My a whole lotta greats grandfather, Iomhair Bruis, was the last king of Ireland. So....

message 28: by Julia Horan (new)

omg! awesome! I consider myself royalty, my family just laughs when i tell them

message 29: by Lion Queen Izabel (last edited Sep 12, 2010 06:38AM) (new)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments Thats awesome. Lol, when I was like 2 I was a princess for halloween, and he was just like, you could go as yourself. Sucks at times, because I like have to learn Gaelic.

message 30: by Julia Horan (new)

really? I don't hink I've ever heard of Galiec

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments its like ancient Irish.

message 32: by Julia Horan (new)

oh, cool!

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments so boring though. Its hilarious though, because when you think "Irish" You think either red hair, green eyes, or black hair, blue eyes right? Oh and freckles. But my ENTIRE family looks the same! We all have blonde hair and blue eyes. Cept for my dad and uncles, they all have black hair blue eyes. They like used to have blonde, but it like faded away and got darker as they got older.

message 34: by Julia Horan (new)

awesome! I have blonde hair bkue eyes, my baby sister has orange- brown hair green eyes, my dad has black hair grey eyes, mom mom has brown hair blue eyes, my bro has black hair hazel eyes.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments Nice!!!!! I LOVE THE DISNEY PRINCESSES I SWEAR!!!!!!!! me and my friends are going as the disney princesses trick or treating. We are debating between the powerpuff girls or the disney princesses.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments Im 12. ^.^

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments Nice. I always go as the cutesy stuff. Like I was a candy corn witch one year, a twister board game, a princess, you get the idea.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 49 comments Ugh! Seriously? Right now, I gotta go!!!!!!!! :( Gotta do laundry... Might be back, might not. Going shopping...