rp for the warrior-lovers soul(dogs) discussion

RP > Sunpack

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Savana My real name is Sydney | 38 comments QuickStar sat down.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 38 comments QuickStar nodded. "Yes, we would always have prey." She looked at her.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 38 comments QuickStar smiled. "Yes." She breathed in the lily scented air. "The trees will never stop smelling like fresh prey."

Savana My real name is Sydney | 38 comments ((LOL!!!!!!!))

QuickStar nodded. "Yes." She sighed. "Only in dreans."

Savana My real name is Sydney | 38 comments QuickStar stood up. She padded to her den.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 38 comments ((her))

QuickStar sat down on her moss.

((Do leaders have nine lives like the cats?)

message 7: by Carson (new)

Carson Rosepetal stepped out of the warrior's den.

message 8: by Carson (new)

Carson "Sure."Rosepetal padded over.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 38 comments QuickStar sighed. She breathed in the moss scented bracken. She plucked out a pointy duck feather.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 38 comments QuickStar stood up and walked out of her den.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 38 comments QuickStar shook her head. "No, I'm going for a walk."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Don't dogs have seven lives?))

Leafwhisker trotted into camp. His head was held high and his eyes were shining. Swinging from his jaws was a huge, dead kittypet.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments ((Can I control my charcters from my other account too?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think so. Probably.))

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments ((KK))

QuickStar jumped out of her den.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Too late now. :).))

Leafwhisker dropped to dead kitypet on the ground. He puffed out his chest. "Look what I found and caught today, Quickstar."

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments ((LOL))

QuickStar stared down at the dead cat. "Good." She barked. She was against this, but didn't want her pack knowing.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thankies!))

Leafwhisker smiled a tiny smile. He didn't want the pack to know how happy he was. Instead he bent his head into a curt nod. "Thank you, Quickstar."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Leafwhisker smiled as if what Tigerlily said was vry dumb. "Eat of course," he replied. "Do you want some?"

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments QuickStar felt her stomach tighten. She walked to her den.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Leafhisker flicked his ears toward Quickstar.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments QuickStar stopped at the entrance at her den. Do I really want to be leader? She asked again and again.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Leafwhisker sat down.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Leafwhisker smirked. "You have cat fur all over your face," he commented.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Bluestorm watched the whole scene with disgust written all over her face. "Horrible..." She growled to herself.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Bluestorm shuddered and almost threw up.
(( g2g maybe bbl ))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Leafwhisker grunted. "I should go on border patrol. You can never trust other packs."

message 28: by Carson (new)

Carson "I'll go with you."Rosepetal said.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Leafwhisker turned to the she-dog. "Fine. Go get more dogs."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Bluestorm bounded up to Leafwhisker and her sister. "Can I come?"

message 31: by Carson (new)

Carson Rosepetal nodded to Bluestorm. "Sure."

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments QuickStar picked herself out of the den. She sighed.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Bluestorm nodded back. "Let's go."

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments QuickStar walked across the clearing. She sighed.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Bluestorm returned with three squirrels. She noticed Quickstar's strange mood. She walked over to the leader and asked, "What's up?"

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments QuickStar looked at her. "Nothing." She replied sadly.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Bluestorm got closer. "I'm here to listen, not to judge," She mewed quietly.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments QuickStar sighed. "I don't really know." She sighed. There was no use of hinding it. "I don't really know if I want to be leader." She looked at BlueStorm.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Bluestorm looked confused. "Is this about the cat-eating? Because I think it's horrible, too."

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments QuickStar shook her head. "I am suspecting a puppypets pups." She said calmly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh so like instead of kittypets its puppypets?))

Bluestorm looked even more confused. "What?"

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments ((Right))

QuickStar sighed. "Yes, I might leave the pack."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Bluestorm looked alarmed. "Why?"

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments QuickStar shook her head. "I said might." She looked at her. "I'm not sure, I might let him in the pack or JUST the pups into the pack."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't tell me..........................."Bluestorm's eyes widened.
((did quickstar mother the kits?))

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments ((Not yet. She has another moon and she will have them.))

QuickStar lookedd at her. "What?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay))

"Y-you're th-the................................mother?!" Bluestorm whispered.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments QuickStar nodded. "Yes." She whispered.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Bluestorm looked defiant. "Well then no way can you leave! We need more warriors and your kits will be the perfect way!"

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 87 comments QuickStar nodded. "I will inform the father on the desision." She turned.

« previous 1