YA Must-Reads discussion

Your Review > Funny Books

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 363 comments Mod
Post your view regarding this topic. Books you just thought were so funny that you laughed out loud. =^) We'd love to here your opinion.

message 2: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Lougee (LylaLougee-Author) | 32 comments King of Attolia! Of course it's more ironic. Queen of Attolia (The second book) is funnier. But to read both you have to read The Thief (numero uno *said very american) in order to understand the story.

message 3: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

Ooooooo, sounds interesting!

message 4: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Lougee (LylaLougee-Author) | 32 comments It is. It'a ma favorite.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i've never found a book that funny?? O.o

message 6: by Kimberlee (new)

Kimberlee Franco (cheergurl_kim) | 12 comments ive never heard of that book....ill look it up

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (peanutty222) Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green is probably one of the funniest books I've read lately.

message 8: by Patti, The Reader (new)

Patti | 327 comments Mod
Notes from a Midnight Driver was kinda funny. I had to read it for Reading Olympics. And I find myself laughing at the Bloody Jack series from time to time :)

message 9: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

Violet eyes. I found my self having laughing fits...ehem, yeah... lol!

message 10: by Kim (new)

Kim | 20 comments I have to mention the Undead series by Maryjanice Davidson. Yeah it's about a vampire, but a vampire whose biggest concern is that she didn't have her roots touched up before she died, and that her stepmother buried her in cheap shoes.

message 11: by Candice (new)

Candice (thecrj) An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

This book had me laughing and grinning like an idiot the whole way through. The writing is very witty. The conversations between Colin and Hassan are quote-worthy.

message 12: by Annabel ♥ (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) well this isn't really a BOOK, but I was reading a great & terrible beauty and there was an interview with the author in the back of the book and I never laughed so hard in my life. it was the funniest thing i've ever read. she was so hilarious, And the book wasn't even that funny!

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series is funny :D

message 14: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

Oh, how I miss that series~

message 15: by Sarah Louise (new)

Sarah Louise (keytan) http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

ANYTHING by Christopher Moore is hilarious. The first one I read is called Bloodsucking Fiends and I laughed out loud through the whole book, it was great. I've read quite a few others by him and I honestly say if you want something light and hilarious with a really good plot then Christopher Moore is your guy

message 16: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (venio) | 6 comments Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling, #1) by Megan McCafferty was pretty hilarious