fantasy book lovers!! discussion

group reads > Clockwork Angel *NO SPOILERS*

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) whats everyones thoughts on the latest Cassandra Clare offering?

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 26 comments aww can we make it spoiler free :( i wanna know wht everyone thinks but i dont want to be spoiledddd :'(

message 3: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I absolutely adored it. I actually think it might be funnier than TMI, and even though I missed Simon a little bit (I'm obsessed with him, weirdly) I loved them all. All the girls are really cool.
First time in my life I can't choose a team. Team Will&Jem so far. They're both AMAZING!

message 4: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Chakara wrote: "aww can we make it spoiler free :( i wanna know wht everyone thinks but i dont want to be spoiledddd :'("

changed it for you so no spoilers in this please

message 5: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 26 comments ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "Chakara wrote: "aww can we make it spoiler free :( i wanna know wht everyone thinks but i dont want to be spoiledddd :'("

changed it for you so no spoilers in this please"

Thank you I will be getting the book tomorrow and reading it ASAP. Cant wait to discuss it and hear what everyone thinks. :)

message 6: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 26 comments I have a little over 100 pages to go and am on like chap 13 of 20 I havent went to sleep yet and its 6 am I may finish the book tnight and sleep all day tomorrow on my day off lol. Its very good I love tessa even though like all characters she does some of the most stupid things lol. I also love that its set in the 1800 and gives us a little more background about the world Clare has created.So far I love Will and im really sad about whats going on with Jem.

message 7: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i finally was allowed it yesterday so will prob read it soon.

message 8: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I think I'm team Will, but I also love Jem!
And Thomas. He rocked too!
First time I havent' been able to clearly pick a time right off the bat.
Adore the story, the world, everything really.

message 9: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) is it a sad book? i dont think i can read it if its the least bit sad

message 10: by Mairead (last edited Sep 09, 2010 01:05PM) (new)

Mairead | 102 comments No, it's not sad. I mean bits of it are heartbreaking, but it's so much fun, and romantic.
Jeez, who knew a kiss on the palm or on a glove could be so HOT!!!!
You'll love it, honestly. It might even be better than TMI!

message 11: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) ok thanks for letting me know i will give it a go next

message 12: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) I'm liking it so far. Not sure if I will like it better than CoB or not. I loved TMI!

message 13: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 26 comments I have just finished the book it had some good parts and some parts were a little slow when I wanted more action but it was very good and got 5 stars. So far Im liking Jem alot better than Will. And OMG at the cliff hanger ending Clare seems to love em! lol

message 14: by Camille (new)

Camille Cheng (camillecheng) | 1 comments I loved the book and I adore all of the characters. I can't wait for the 2nd book!lol! While reading clockwork angel, I missed Jace, Clary and Simon.

message 15: by Joyzi (new)

Joyzi (jOiT) I loved the book too, I love the characters especially Jem.

message 16: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I missed Simon too. :(
and Isabelle.
But mainly Simon....
how people feel about Jace? That#s my feeling for Simon :P

message 17: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 26 comments Will is a little Ruder than Jace and we all know what secrets Jace was hiding for Will to be so rude and always trying to push those he has feelings for away he has to be hiding something even bigger. Cant wait to find out.

message 18: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) just started it today but i have only read the first chapter so far but i am liking it so far so i dont know who i like yet

message 19: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments You may not know by the end. =P I'm still not sure and it's been 3 weeks

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Team Will REPERSENT!lol

message 21: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i am loving Will but Jem hasnt really been in it

message 22: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 26 comments yeah I think Jem will show up more in the second book he is supposed to be on the cover and Will was on the cover of this one.

message 23: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments Yeah, I want to know more about Jem. He's such a sweetheart.
I think I'm Team Will.
I hate this uncertainty.
I also loved Thomas. He was awesome.

message 24: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have decided i am team will but jem seems nice too.

message 25: by Svetlana (new)

Svetlana | 4 comments It was a good book,but MI were much better...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry i'm just changing the topic right now but, can you guys vote for your favourite MI or ID guy in the Book-crush-a-thon?? Here's the link:
http://community.livejournal.com/book...
Jace and Will currently have tons of votes!!! YAY! But you have to be a member of livejournal.com

Cat *living for the One who breaths life into me* | 7 comments ~Kate~ wrote: "whats everyones thoughts on the latest Cassandra Clare offering?"

i CANT wait to read it. CC is like my fav writter. i read the first two books in the Mortal Instruments and LOVE them. i cant wait to getinto these.