the GROUP that SHALL never DIE discussion

Newz.

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by music lover (last edited Sep 03, 2010 04:03PM) (new)

music lover  (GGLover) OMG I'm getting an olde english bulldogge! =D

message 2: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Yeah! =) I can't wait!

message 3: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Lol I still have no idea. His name might be Bentley

message 4: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Lol yeah my brother came up with it. He wanted to name him something else but that name was really weird lol.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Bentley seems a perfect name for a dog. My dog's name is Penny.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) She's a mixed lab and she is chubby.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Yes she is sooo adorable! She has button brown eyes and a cute smile.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) I will try to put a picture of her in my profile sometime.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) My younger sister has a dog named Perky.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) The same, Penny and Perky are sisters. They were adopted from the same litter.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) I got a picture of Penny in my photos now. It way at the bottom, the dog with the blue collar.

message 12: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Cool!! =D

I went to go see the dog we were getting yesterday and I automaticaly fell in love with it! It was the cutest thing i have ever seen! lol

message 14: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Yeah I can not wait till we get him

message 15: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ This is "the group that shall never die"...
yet it hasnt been active in 3 months..
Anyone else see a problem?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. We gotta get this group going again!

message 17: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ yeah for sure!

message 18: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 2 comments Well. 'Cause this isn't ironic.

message 19: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 2 comments LOL.