The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Important Items > Amazing!!: Mystery Crime and Thriller Group--reaches 1500 members!

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Great news! The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group has now topped 800 members AND we are also a "Featured Group" this week on Goodreads!

We are thrilled to see all the new members and hope you will partake in and enjoy all the group reads, challenges, and general discussions making this a lively and friendly place to discuss all things ...mystery, crime, and thriller.

Thanks,

Donna and Hayes

message 2: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthas48) That's awesome!! Congrats!!

message 3: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 444 comments yeah!! more peeps to play with!

message 4: by Dorie (new)

Dorie (dorieann) | 464 comments Congrats to the mods for all their hard work! And welcome to all the new members!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That's really cool - a big cheer for the Super Mods! And a bit to all of us for being here. :)

message 6: by Rosabelle (new)

Rosabelle Purnama | 26 comments yay.. that's great... congratulations..

message 7: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (cinnabarb) | 8120 comments Yay for the Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group!! Thanks mods for your dedication.

message 8: by Libby (new)

Libby Not too shabby! This is great.

message 9: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (last edited Oct 16, 2010 10:01PM) (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Yay, everybody! Over a thousand members. Thank you everyone for helping to make this such a great group!

message 10: by Dorie (new)

Dorie (dorieann) | 464 comments Congrats!

message 11: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthas48) Wonderful!! Thanks for all the mods do to make this a great group!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

and here's another new member, in Monterey CA..good messages. I just got my "terrorist vs. insurance industry" thriller up on Kindle last week...whew!! (ASIN: B0046LU92I) Look forward to reading other thriller author's posts! Liam www.terminalpolicy.com

message 13: by Vince (new)

Vince (vchile) | 163 comments 200 new members in 6 weeks? It's a groundswell!

message 14: by Aditya (new)

Aditya Hadi (adityahadi) | 13 comments what a great group ... congratulations for all of us!

message 15: by M.A. (new)

M.A. Comley (melcom) | 52 comments I'm a little late congratulating you, so please forgive me as I've only just joined the group.

Mel
Impeding Justice

message 16: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (last edited Jan 10, 2011 08:02AM) (new)

Donna and I thank you all for making it so much fun!

message 17: by stan (new)

stan (stanthewiseman) | 141 comments WELL DONE AND CONGRATS

message 18: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Welcome to Erin from Colorado - our 1500 member.

Hayes and I are so glad you all found us.

Donna

message 19: by Jan (new)

Jan (booklover777) | 66 comments Up to 1500 since hitting 800 last September - Wow! Welcome to all the newbies and congratulations everyone for making this a fun group :)

message 20: by Gary (new)

Gary (authorponzo) | 17 comments Congrats Erin. Stay warm in Colorado.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

this group has added SOOO much to my pleasure and education this year...thanks to all!! Liam www.terminalpolicy.com

message 22: by Michael (new)

Michael Wallace I'm one of the newbies and an avid reader of thrillers, as well as a writer of them. Thanks for the welcome.

message 23: by Scott (new)

Scott Nicholson (scottnicholson) | 56 comments Looking forward to hanging out here more! Biggering and biggering.

Scott
Haunted Computer

message 24: by Dorte (new)

Dorte | 5 comments That is great, but on the other hand it can also be a bit daunting to newbies. So many things going on in one room you don´t really know where to start.

message 25: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hi Dorte! Welcome to the group, and don't be frightened... we don't bite!

A good place to start is the "Recently Finished" thread, or if you prefer some laughs there are a lot of story telling activities going on in "Fun and Games".

message 26: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Welcome Dorte! We may be a big group but we are a friendly group.

message 27: by Jill (new)

Jill Hutchinson (bucs1960) Great job.....I have been a reader of mysteries for years and am still finding new books through the recommendations of group members. So many friendly people in this group!!!!

message 28: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (pip_squeak) Thats great! Congratulations x x

message 29: by Ron (new)

Ron Feasel (ronfeasel) | 15 comments I'm a new author here and thanks for the welcome.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Cotterill (rachelcotterill) Great news - the more the better when it comes to discussions and recommendations :)

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (butterfliesinthesun) | 10 comments Its great to be apart of this group.. :-D so many nice and interesting people. Congrats! I am trying hard to finish my crime novel that is creating a buzz online. It already has a song to it. I am proud to what I have accomplished already and the book is not even released yet.. hehe. :-D

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Impeding Justice (other topics)