VAMPS-R-US discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Blood Tears...Has Anyone Read It?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jD (new)

jD (jd_4everbooked) | 33 comments Blood Tears is by Raven Dane. It is published in the UK and not available as an eBook. I have been interested in reading this one for a long time. It is only on Amazon and it's pricey. Before I take break down and buy it, I wanted to know if anyone has read it and thinks its worth the expense?

message 2: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
Blood Tears (Legacy of the Dark Kind, Book 1) by Raven Dane Legacy of the Dark Kind Blood Lament (Book 2) by Raven Dane

I haven't, but it does look interesting.

message 3: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

The word blood is just kinda calling to me. lmao

message 4: by jD (new)

jD (jd_4everbooked) | 33 comments Raven Dane actually posted a question on Goodreads during a discussion I was having and asked if anyone read the series. I posted the fact that it was too expensive and did not have an American publisher. Even the used ones cost more that 5 of the usual stuff we all read. She seemed suprised. I just read that she now has an American publisher and is re=releasing the books in hardcover and for Kindle. We will see.

message 5: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Sweetness, c, one voice does make a difference. ;-)

message 6: by jD (new)

jD (jd_4everbooked) | 33 comments I don't know if I made the difference but I am glad she came to understand that we don't just pay 25.00 for books just because of a few good reviews. My rule, if a book cost as much as a nice shirt on sale, I pass.

message 7: by jD (new)

jD (jd_4everbooked) | 33 comments UPDATE...Blood Tears is on Kindle for .99, I have read it and it's every bit of 5 stars. This is dark stuff. If you prefer humorous, kissy/feely, misunderstood vamps -- this ain't the ticket for that ride. There's implied sex but not the deets we find standard fare in our beloved romance novels. I never missed it. That's saying alot.

message 8: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 3 comments unfortunately, not available through my library which is actually 1 of 13 in my area that share their books. Too bad, I would be interested in reading it.

message 9: by jD (new)

jD (jd_4everbooked) | 33 comments I feel you. I live in a metropolitian area and none of the libraries here carry it either. I had checked a few online libraries and they did not have them. Borders does not carry it so I was not able to get it with an online coupon either. But once again, I am stuck because book 2 and 3 are not available as ebooks. So I am waiting and hoping for those.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.