The Fallen Series Official Fan Club discussion

Author Related Things > Any book signings

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel If anybody knows of a book signings with her that would be great

message 2: by M (new)

M (dolly_loves_disco) | 12 comments I am going to one tomorrow in Milton Keynes, UK!! She is doing a talk on Torment *squeal* very excited indeed. hoping to get Fallen & Tormentsigned plus something for my GR friend Sandi too :) She has a tour list on her site I think. M x x

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Ahhh! I know one of her stops was 3 hours away but I couldn't go......

message 4: by M (new)

M (dolly_loves_disco) | 12 comments Aww thats a shame! I am soo excited! Looking forward to hearing about her inspiration for the books etc. But I will tell her to write faster...it's too long to wait for Passion!! lols x x

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I agree its so far in the future!!!!!

message 6: by M (new)

M (dolly_loves_disco) | 12 comments well... she told us tonight that Passion is written! yaay! Is going to a prequel/sequel and will show us why Daniel can be so uptight sometimes. She said loved writing about him and also that they actually get to spend alot of time together in it! :) M x x

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I know, i go an author interview with her once but still.... even if its written doesn't mean we can see it!

message 8: by Kimmy (new)

Kimmy | 1 comments Is anyone attending the sword and cross prom in Sydney on the 30th of July ?
I want to go...but not by myself

message 9: by Marian (new)

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments She went here in the Philippines last year for a book signing and she'll be back again this July :-) Just heard.

message 10: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hides (kellyhides) | 4 comments Anyone going to Lauren's book signing of Teardrop tomorrow evening at Piccadilly Waterstones??

message 11: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hides (kellyhides) | 4 comments Put a post of my experience of meeting Lauren and the book signing event up on my blog. Check it out! :)

http://www.kellyhides.blogspot.co.uk/