girls, girls, and girls! discussion

ungirly girls > anything ungirly

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

what is ungirly to you? what do think about it? please share!

message 2: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments I NEVER wear make-up. To tell the truth, I don't need to. My complextion is REALLY good.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Amanda wrote: "i dont wear make-up cept for when i have to dress up.i dont really care that I dont."

Me too

message 4: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) um ungirly is not caring when you break a nail or not caring when you fall and start to bleed a little or if you get hit with a ball you draw attention and cry

message 5: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments I NEVER cry in front of others.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i cried a few times when i used to go to an actual school, only when i was hurt (i can never hold in my cry when i am hurt), or um, i guess that is it.

message 7: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) yea i alwasy try to hold in my cry in public

message 8: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) idk anyone on?

message 9: by Karla (new)

Karla Claere wrote: "I NEVER cry in front of others."

Me neither. I broke my toe and finger in gym when I was in grade 3. Also, my friend almost threw up on me in Kindergarten (I wanted to cry okay? It was scary. I was 4)

message 10: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) lol!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I never wear make-up (dont even have any, lol), I mess with bugs, still rip holes in my jeans from playing outside, I play baseball/softball, work in gardens, still play in dirt (^^), bugs don't scare me, I play with chickens...:)

message 12: by Karla (new)

Karla Interesting. You remind me of one of my BFFS... Lol

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha, compliment? I think so :)

message 14: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ;D

message 15: by Karla (new)

Karla LunaBeth wrote: "Hahaha, compliment? I think so :)"

Definently.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you (:

message 17: by Karla (new)

Karla Lol.

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Jessica B | 117 comments I try not to cry. Unless I am with my Bffs. Then it is perfectly ok. And I like makeup, but not to obvious. Only wear it on special occasions.

message 19: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments Taylor wrote: "i cried a few times when i used to go to an actual school, only when i was hurt (i can never hold in my cry when i am hurt), or um, i guess that is it."

I don't cry because of physical pain. I'm good at that. I cry when my pets die though.

message 20: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) me too i dont cry at phsical pain really just emotinal pain

message 21: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments Yep. Physical pain pass. I didn't cry when I split my knee open to the bone on a rock.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 09, 2010 04:52AM) (new)

Haha...I jumped off a 6 foot wall one time and my foot got caught in between the cement and the wall. I came out w/ a twisted ankle. XD

message 23: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments yow.

message 24: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 252 comments cool

message 25: by Jessica (new)

Jessica B | 117 comments When I fractured my wrist, I cried and I am not ashamed. DANG that hurt!

message 26: by Karla (new)

Karla Lol... I'm so sorry.

message 27: by Jessica (new)

Jessica B | 117 comments No prob, I am not maimed for life! ;D

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I hide my emotions with other people. When I am with others, I am as steady as a rock.
but when I'm by myself, I hear my own screams through the night. Maybe even a tear or too.

message 29: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) i no i cry myself to sleep sometimes you no i just gotta let it out

message 30: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments I believe in emotion control. In other words, I don't let myself cry, unless it's something to cry about.

message 31: by Karla (new)

Karla Manders wrote: "i no i cry myself to sleep sometimes you no i just gotta let it out"

Same.

message 32: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments The only times I cried myself to sleep was when my pets died. especially when my birdie died.

message 33: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) oh

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

aww

message 35: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments Yeah, well, that was almost a year ago now.....

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

oh. so you are over it or not? i will be sooo sad when my little doggie dies!

message 37: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments I'm not over it really. But I think I can think about my Caspian without being sad all the time. He's in heaven with his hedgehog friend.

message 38: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) life goes on is what i tought myself

message 39: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments Hmmmm.... I guess that might work too. But animals dying is different than people dying.

message 40: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ok

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

it sure is.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

When my dad passed away...it was like nothing mattered to me. I had no emotion 90% of the time. I would just stare off the walls...crying, talking to air. It was very difficult for me, knowing he was my bestfriend.
But yes, life does go on, no matter how hard it is.

message 43: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments That is extremly pessemistic. But I like to think that my pets and my great grandmother and people wouldn't want me to unhappy just because they died.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Marissa wrote: "When my dad passed away...it was like nothing mattered to me. I had no emotion 90% of the time. I would just stare off the walls...crying, talking to air. It was very difficult for me, knowing he w..."

Oh my holy crap...I didn't know your dad died Marissa??!! I am so sorry...omyword...I'm crying right now. I am so sorry.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Marissa wrote: "When my dad passed away...it was like nothing mattered to me. I had no emotion 90% of the time. I would just stare off the walls...crying, talking to air. It was very difficult for me, knowing he w..."

i am so sorry! i feel really bad for you. :c

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 57 comments Marissa wrote: "When my dad passed away...it was like nothing mattered to me. I had no emotion 90% of the time. I would just stare off the walls...crying, talking to air. It was very difficult for me, knowing he w..."

I'm sorry.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

i know :ccccccccc

message 48: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ya marissa that was how i felt when my grandma died and its almost been 3 yrs now and there will always be an emty spot in my heart were she belongs but i just had to leanr that life does go on.

message 49: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments This is wayyyyyyyyy too gloomy for me. I'm a happy, healthy minded teenager.

message 50: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments Even though I admit a lot of people and animals died in my life, I've got to move on.

« previous 1