girls, girls, and girls! discussion

Random > what makes me mad >:|

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

what makes you mad? my little sister makes me mad sometimes.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

When people say that Mormons are not Christians and that we believe in the wrong Christ. I hate that.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah me too:(

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 252 comments My boyfriend

message 5: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson LunaBeth wrote: "When people say that Mormons are not Christians and that we believe in the wrong Christ. I hate that."

YES! SO annoying!!!!

My ex!

message 6: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments My brother, Jerry. I like totally loathe him...... Even though I know I shouldn't.

message 7: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Hillis (soccerchic) | 11 comments UR BOYFRIEND? THEN WHY IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?

message 8: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ikr um i hate people who are mean to me and judge me for idk e.g (this is true) for being in 6th grade and being the only 6th grade on the varsity volleyball team (the 8th graders who arent on the varsity volleyball all give me the bitch face look becuase im better than them lol thats sorta mean but yea )

message 9: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) yea theres this one girls who calls me a weirdo and she doesnt no that i no she doesnt like me she such a 2 face
yea i also dnt like 2 face ppl

message 10: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Hillis (soccerchic) | 11 comments wow! you must be super good at volleyball!! I've been trying out for my school team for the last two days and I'm not the best not the worst and I've never played. I'll probably make jv just cuz there was 2 select teams trying out too

message 11: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) oh we have 3 teams at mii school C Team JV and Varsity yea there are these 3 8th grade girls that were on varsity but we made final cuts today and i got moved from jv to v and they all got moved down to jv and 2 of them like started crying and they like m suck they barley make it over the net when they serve UNDERHAND and i can serve OVERHAND and make it over the net

message 12: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Hillis (soccerchic) | 11 comments Cool!! Can you jump serve?

message 13: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) you mean spike tehn yes but i have no idea what a jump serve is?

message 14: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Hillis (soccerchic) | 11 comments when you are serving and you throw it in the air, run, jump and serve it while you are in mid air

message 15: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) never tryed it but im guessing i probably can do that..lol wbu

message 16: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Hillis (soccerchic) | 11 comments haha naw, but I have a wicked overhand serve:)

message 17: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) what grade are you in?

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Hillis (soccerchic) | 11 comments 8th

message 19: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) oh yea i figured i just read ur profile you like swimmng do you do it on a team or anything or just for fun and btw my profile says im 13 but im really 11

message 20: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Hillis (soccerchic) | 11 comments cool and I used to be on a team but I got to busy with soccer but I'm going to join the 9th grade swim team next year

message 21: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) colio i do recreational swimm team in the summer and im starting year round swimming this month

message 22: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) gtg ttyl

message 23: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Hillis (soccerchic) | 11 comments cool:) haha so you read my profile...its kinda long haha:)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

LunaBeth wrote: "When people say that Mormons are not Christians and that we believe in the wrong Christ. I hate that."

YES YES YES YES YES!!!! you took what i was gonna say!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha luv u madd

message 26: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 252 comments i hate snobby rich girls

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

LunaBeth wrote: "hahaha luv u madd"

:) love you more!!

message 28: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) i hate it when i want to go to bed and then i cant sleep but whe i want to stay up i just fall asleep instantly

message 29: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 252 comments i hate that too

message 30: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) lol ikr

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy wrote: "i hate snobby rich girls"

same here.

message 32: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments I don't hate them. I dislike them, but I am nice to them.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

true- i guess... gotta go. ttyl

message 34: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments Bye!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

MY BROTHER MAKES ME MAD!

message 36: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 252 comments little kids screaming in your face

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah crazy family members!

message 38: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) the 8th graders finnally accept me now! ya

message 39: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments I hate most people, out of instinct. There are not many decent minded people around where I live.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

oh boy, i bet i will start sleeping with my ears covered when our new baby boy comes! haha

message 41: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ok?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

i mean that is something that WILL make me mad.

message 43: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ok.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Regan *in love* wrote: "LunaBeth wrote: "When people say that Mormons are not Christians and that we believe in the wrong Christ. I hate that."

YES! SO annoying!!!!

My ex!"

ikr?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

ummmm o.k...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

???

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

i just don't get it.

message 48: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) what do mormens eve do?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

what?!

message 50: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) sry but i dont know i dont study religion i just pray to god

« previous 1