the GROUP that SHALL never DIE discussion

High School > Role Play

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((vi vill rp vit vou))

message 2: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Alyssia walked to her locker

message 3: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) ((Yeah it's fine))

"Hey" she said

message 4: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) ((lol =D))

"It was alright I guess" she said "How was yours?"

message 5: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) "Thats great" Alyssia said

message 6: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) "Nothing really" she said

message 7: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Alyssia shrugged and told Clare that she would talk to her later. She followed him "What did you want to tell me?"

message 8: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) "Why and how did you blow the principals car?" she asked. She shook her head "Nevermind. I'm soo sorry!"

message 9: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) "Um maybe we can buy her another one?" she suggested feeling really bad for him

message 10: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Alyssia sighed "Fine" she said not really wanting to go to class

message 11: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Alyssia followed him to class and sat down by the back. She looked at him notcing he was texting. She smiled slightly "Who ya texting?"

message 12: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Alyssia rolled her eyes but smiled "Well take a set" she said patting a chair next to her

message 13: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Alyssia laughe "Nice one genius"

((Gtg bye))

message 14: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet took her text book s out of her locker and walked to class ((had my first day at high school today it was amazing!!!!))

message 15: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) ((Oh cool! They're in class right now))

Alyssia shook her head smiling

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Erika walked into the classroom and slid into her desk.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) (sure)

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) "Hi!" Erika greeted Clare while she opened her English book.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) (I guess they could!)

message 20: by Queen Susan the Gentle (last edited Sep 03, 2010 04:12PM) (new)

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) "Ok I guess..." Erika mumbled rubbing her arm which had a bruise on it.

message 21: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Alyssia wasnt paying attention ether. She was texting a couple of people

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) "Keep a secret, please?" Erika begged. "My dad hit me this morning."

message 23: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) ♥Zayy♪☻ wrote: "Damien chuckled and turned off his phone. The battery was almost done. He sat back and doodled on a piece of paper instead."

Alyssia kept texting her friends

message 24: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Alyssia bit her lip and put get phone in her bag later

message 25: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Alyssia yawne and looked at Damien. She rolled her eyes and lightly smacked him

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) "Everytime my parents argue, they take their anger out on me for no reason!" Erika covered up the bruise with her jacket when the teacher walked in.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Avis walked into the classroom and asked where she sat. She went to sit in her seat at the front of the classroom.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunter sat in his usual seat in the back corner of the room. He barely paid attention.

Ben sat in the middle of the room.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Avis put an elbow on the desk and with the hand above she supported her head. She pouted, she hated math.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Depends where you left off =P))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol, just read the comments.))

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Erica opened her artbook to a drawing of a girl standing in the rain. "That--is how I feel." she said sighing.