Clean Romances discussion

Contests & Giveaways > The WINNERS (400 Member Celebration)

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (last edited Sep 01, 2010 12:06PM) (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
First, thank you all, lovely members, for being a part of this group. Special thanks goes out to all those who donated prizes for this giveaway.

The winners were selected using Random.org and the message number of each entrant. Duplicate messages were deleted to ensure that each member was only entered once. (Messages that were part of a discussion or important for future purposes were copied and saved prior to deletion.)

Now, for the winners!

1. Illuminations of the Heart by Joyce DiPastena (paperback); Sponsor: Joyce DiPastena; WINNER: Shel (message 99)

2. Fire and Ash by Anne Patrick (eBook); Sponsor: Anne Patrick; WINNER: NovelReaction (message 129)

3. Finding Rose by Stephanie Humphreys (paperback); Sponsor: Stephanie Humphreys; WINNER: Diane (message 123)

4. By Love or By Sea by Rachel Rager (paperback); Sponsor: Rachel Rager; WINNER: Anelieze (msg 53)

5. Luck of the Draw by Rachael Renee Anderson (paperback); Sponsor: Rachael Renee Anderson; WINNER: Susan (msg 56)

6. Deception by Jaimey Grant (paperback); Sponsor: Jaimey Grant; WINNER: Jaimie (msg 30)

7. Deception by Jaimey Grant (eBook); Sponsor: Jaimey Grant; WINNER: Monya (msg 77)

8. Queen in Exile by Donna Hatch (paperback); Sponsor: Joyce DiPastena; WINNER: Cindy (msg 28)

9. Tiger's Curse & Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck (paperback set); Sponsor: Colleen Houck; WINNER: Janette (msg 22)

10. Loyalty's Web by Joyce DiPastena (paperback); Sponsor: Joyce DiPastena; WINNER: Kaylee (msg 70)

11. Two Moon Princess by Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban (paperback); Sponsor: Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban; WINNER: Jaimey (msg 1)

12. Compromising Prudence by Marguerite Butler (eBook); Sponsor: Marguerite Butler; WINNER: Ann (msg 113)

13. The Pirate And The Puritan by Mary Clayton (eBook); Sponsor: Monya Clayton; WINNER: Michelle (msg 120)

14. Trapped by Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen (paperback); Sponsor: Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen; WINNER: Donna (msg 17)

15. Before the Season Ends by Linore Rose Burkard (paperback); Sponsor: Linore; WINNER: Brenda (msg 83)

16. Weathered Too Young by Marcia Lynn McClure (paperback); Sponsor: Tammy Schneider; WINNER: Carlene (msg 80)

17. Saphyre Snow by Marcia Lynn McClure (paperback); Sponsor: Tammy Schneider; WINNER: Jessica (msg 97)

18. Saphyre Snow by Marcia Lynn McClure (paperback); Sponsor: Cortney Penn; WINNER: Laura (msg 94)

19. Beneath the Honeysuckle Vine by Marcia Lynn McClure (paperback); Sponsor: Cortney Penn; WINNER: Korrine (msg 21)

Winners, please refer to the original entry thread to verify you are indeed the correct winner, then post here to acknowledge your win. Contact the sponsor of your prize with your shipping address or email address. I've linked each sponsor to their Goodreads page where you'll find a link to send a private message through Goodreads.

If you have already read/own the prize you won, please post here and perhaps someone will volunteer to trade.

Questions? Go ahead and ask them here.

Congratulations, winners! Enjoy your books. Reviews are by no means required but are much appreciated. :o)

message 2: by Anelieze (new)

Anelieze (aneliezecastrejon) | 4 comments Can't wait to read it! Thank you :)
-Anelieze

message 3: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 5 comments I'm so excited I won! Thank you so much!

message 4: by Becki (new)

Becki | 29 comments Bummer! Congrats to the winners!

message 5: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee (kayleeb) | 17 comments I've been wanting to read LW! Awesome. Thanks :)

message 6: by Diane (new)

Diane Daniels | 7 comments Sweet! I can't remember the last time I won anything! Yay! Thanks so much!

message 7: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Anelieze wrote: "Can't wait to read it! Thank you :)
-Anelieze"

I just realized I'd spelled your name wrong. I'm so sorry! I've changed it above.

message 8: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pams00) | 2 comments Congrats everyone! and congrats again on reaching 400 members :)!

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (seelebelle) | 3 comments Wow, can't believe I won! Thank you!:-)

message 10: by Laura (last edited Sep 01, 2010 01:07PM) (new)

Laura | 14 comments I'm a winner! I love Marcia books! Thanks! I have read Saphyre Snow and would love to swap if someone else is interested. But if not, no worries! I have a good friend that would love to have it for her bookshelf!

message 11: by NovelReaction (new)

NovelReaction | 31 comments Hooray! I love books and thank you for putting this together.

message 12: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) Congrats to the winners!

message 13: by Joyce, Group Creator (last edited Sep 01, 2010 04:14PM) (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
Thank you, Jaimey, for doing such an incredible job putting this celebration giveaway together! Isn't she fantastic, everyone? Let's all give her a round of applause!

message 14: by Laura (new)

Laura | 22 comments Congrats to all winners!

message 15: by Jaimie (new)

Jaimie (jaimiew) | 16 comments Thank you! Can't wait to read Deception, it sounds great!

message 16: by Shel (new)

Shel | 4 comments Thank you!!! I am really excited to read Illuminations of the Heart. Can't wait to start reading;)
Shel

message 17: by Ria (new)

Ria (rial) | 79 comments So how long before the next give-away??

message 18: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Ria wrote: "So how long before the next give-away??"

I'm thinking 650 members but Joyce and I will have to discuss it. :o)

message 19: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 6 comments Yahoo! I'm so excited to read Before the Season Ends! Thanks for such a fun giveaway :)

message 20: by Mary (new)

Mary I wish to add to the round of applause for Jaimey. The contest was a great idea carried out with style! Please keep in touch if another contest looms in the near future. I would like to offer the first book of my latest series(all clean reads) and need instructions about the process. Please keep me in the loop.
Mary

message 21: by Joyce, Group Creator (last edited Sep 02, 2010 03:27PM) (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
Will do, Mary. Thanks for the offer! And yes, 600 or 650 will probably be our next giveaway. We have to give everyone time to recover from this round. LOL!

message 22: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Oh! I'm supposed to acknowledge my win. Woo-hoo! Two Moon Princess sounds like a fascinating read. Thanx for donating it, Carmen!

(For the record, I was shocked when my own number came up. I seriously didn't think the random number generator would pick the number 1.)

As for all the praise being sent my way, thank you. I appreciate it. This type of giveaway really seems to take care of itself, however.

I look forward to seeing all of you again for the next giveaway. I'm excited to see what new books we'll have to give away then!

message 23: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 2 comments Hey, wow! I can honestly say this is the first online thing I've won! Excited to read Saphyre Snow...

Thanks for the awesome contest!

message 24: by Casee Marie (new)

Casee Marie (caseemarie) Congratulations to the winners, and to the group again for 400 members! :)

message 25: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 48 comments my winner:
19. Beneath the Honeysuckle Vine by Marcia Lynn McClure (paperback); Sponsor: Cortney Penn; WINNER: Korrine (msg 21)
is not responding to email...

message 26: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Cortney wrote: "my winner:
is not responding to email..."

If you haven't heard from your winner by this time next week, let me know. We can draw a new winner at that time, if you want.

message 27: by Gabby (new)

Gabby Golobe (gabgolobe) Congrats to all of the winners!!!

message 28: by Mary (new)

Mary I hope everyone has a good reading Labor Day weekend.
Mary

message 29: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Have all the sponsors heard from their winners? Or vice versa?

message 30: by TJ (new)

TJ | 48 comments I have not heard from the winner of "Weathered to Young" (Carlene, msg 80)

message 31: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
I have, and mailed off all my book prizes this week.

message 32: by Ronda (new)

Ronda Hinrichsen | 14 comments I haven't heard from my winner of TRAPPED.

message 33: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Anderson | 4 comments I've mailed off my book.

message 34: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 32 comments Jaimey, I mailed Two Moon Princess yesterday.

Happy reading!

message 35: by Cortney (new)

Cortney | 48 comments Jaimey wrote: "Cortney wrote: "my winner:
is not responding to email..."

If you haven't hear..."

My winner never replied but I think I will just save my donation for the next time.

message 36: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Cortney wrote: "My winner never replied but I think I will just save my donation for the next time."

OK, that's fine. Thank you. :o)

message 37: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Carmen wrote: "Jaimey, I mailed Two Moon Princess yesterday.

Happy reading!"

I got it yesterday, Carmen. Thank you so much! :o)

message 38: by NovelReaction (new)

NovelReaction | 31 comments I haven't heard received my book or heard from the sponsor of the book I won, I emailed her through goodreads.

message 39: by Jaimie (new)

Jaimie (jaimiew) | 16 comments Jaimey, did you get my mailing address? I can re-send if you need. :-)

message 40: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Jaimie wrote: "Jaimey, did you get my mailing address? I can re-send if you need. :-)"

I did and I passed it on to my publisher. I will check to make sure the book's been sent and when it was. :o)

message 41: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

NovelReaction wrote: "I haven't heard received my book or heard from the sponsor of the book I won, I emailed her through goodreads."

I will try emailing her myself to let her know. :o)

message 42: by Jaimie (new)

Jaimie (jaimiew) | 16 comments Jaimey wrote: "Jaimie wrote: "Jaimey, did you get my mailing address? I can re-send if you need. :-)"

I did and I passed it on to my publisher. I will check to make sure the book's been sent and when it was. :o)"

Still no book. boohoo! :-(

message 43: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Jaimie wrote: "Still no book. boohoo! :-("

Well, shoot. I'll see what I can do. Sorry about that. :o/

message 44: by Jaimie (new)

Jaimie (jaimiew) | 16 comments No worries. :-)

message 45: by Jaimie (new)

Jaimie (jaimiew) | 16 comments @ Jaimey: Yay! I got your book yesterday. Can't wait to start reading it. :-)

message 46: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 32 comments Jaimey,

I sent you Two Moon Princess a while back, did you ever get it?

http://carmenferreiroesteban.wordpres...

message 47: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Jaimie wrote: "@ Jaimey: Yay! I got your book yesterday. Can't wait to start reading it. :-)"

YAY! I hope you enjoy it. :o)

Carmen wrote: "Jaimey,

I sent you Two Moon Princess a while back, did you ever get it?

http://carmenferreiroesteban.wordpres..."

Yup, I did. It arrived mid-September. I haven't read it yet but it's on my list. :o)