Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 169 comments Mod
Saiman:
~Scientific motivation to create the image of the perfect human
~Creating image of a male irresistible to women
~By refusing him, Kate became his ultimate luxury, that which he cannot have

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 138 comments Mod
I loved the scene where he was dancing with Kate on the roof in Magic Burns.

message 3: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 169 comments Mod
i loved that too. cant wait to see more of him. im so swamped in books rite now gotta read magic strikes after clockwork angel for sure.

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 49 comments I'm sorry to say that but I don't like Saiman at all. If he were the one to be killed in the next book I wouldn't shed a tear.

message 5: by AgtDianaPrince (new)

AgtDianaPrince | 3 comments Oh but you have to love how Saiman tried to tempt Curran in Magic Bleeds, which then led to a very nice scene...one of my fav's, LOL.

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 49 comments Davina wrote: "Oh but you have to love how Saiman tried to tempt Curran in Magic Bleeds, which then led to a very nice scene...one of my fav's, LOL."

Davina, I loved the result of that temptation - but still: I don't have any tolerance for that guy - he's not my cup of tea! (Sorry)

message 7: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I'm on the fence with him. He seems selfish and not caring, but when he was in the pit and so scared and when we saw his true form, I liked him a lot more and that didn't change with book #4.

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 49 comments I always feel he behaves like a spoilt child despite being a frost giant - I think that's the reason for not favouring him.

message 9: by AgtDianaPrince (new)

AgtDianaPrince | 3 comments Karin Elisabeth wrote: "I always feel he behaves like a spoilt child despite being a frost giant - I think that's the reason for not favouring him."

You hit it right on the nose. He is very spoiled and what do spoiled kids want most? The things they cant have.

message 10: by Karin Elisabeth (new)

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 49 comments AgtDianaPrince wrote: "Karin Elisabeth wrote: "I always feel he behaves like a spoilt child despite being a frost giant - I think that's the reason for not favouring him."

You hit it right on the nose. He is very spoi..."

Ha! I'm so happy someone agrees with me. That giant reminds me of some of the pupils I've been teaching.

message 11: by valee (new)

valee I liked him at the beginning but after book 4 I just can't stand him. He's funny though, and I wish he could really get to love someone but so far it just seems as something he's not capable of, he's too self-centered.

message 12: by Dani (new)

Dani Marescotti (dani15) | 168 comments I'm really off and on with Saiman. I like what he adds to discussions, but to me there's this basic creep vibe from him. Where Curran's arrogant and it's hot, Saiman's arrogant in the annoying, makes you wanna role your eyes way.

Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥  (mylheage) I really like Saiman. But his real form was a surprise. I didn't know what exactly to expect but it was defo not some kind of frost giant. LOL

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 4 comments I would really like to know more about his past. He's a very interesting character, shapeshifting is an awesome ability to have. I loved it when he added a soundtrack to the video from his garage when Curran destroyed his cars.