Ilona Andrews Fans discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 169 comments Mod
jim is the Pack's Chief of Intelligence/Security

message 2: by Josie (new)

Josie | 23 comments ****SPOILER FROM MAGIC STRIKES ONWARDS****

Lol, I just didn't see Jim and Dali coming. I should've but I was just as surprised as Kate when she mentioned them. I usually spot these things a mile away but I was so involved with the plot that I missed it.

message 3: by Dani (new)

Dani Marescotti (dani15) | 168 comments Same here, Josie, I was honest to God surprised, which as you said, is unusual for me.

message 4: by Elaine (last edited Nov 18, 2011 02:11PM) (new)

Elaine Ossipov (hellbound) | 31 comments Mod
I didn't see those two coming either.. honestly, I think it was all based on that one comment Kate made in book 3.

I think Jim is a Great Character, and I would like to see/read more about him in time to come.

And I believe I've read everything so far Ilona has written about either Jim or Dali. Because she does/did have posts on her blog with some short stories about Dali.

Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥  (mylheage) I really like Jim. He's a cool character. Not sure if I need a whole book about him though.

message 6: by Arushi (new)

Arushi | 124 comments I like how he's the only one who get away with yelling at Kate. If they had the time, they'd probably be pranking each other.. more than the little paybacks they squeeze in every now and then.

Remember how he was snickering when he thought Kate might get arrested by the PAD?

message 7: by Issa (new)

Issa (goddess_issa) And he's someone Kate thoroughly trusts unless his crew is roughing her up. Jim has seemed one dimensional until Dali is on the scene. I like it when he gets a bit stirred up. It's been mentioned many times that he's head of security, but I did not know he was the Cat Clan alpha until recently. I've always wondered about his story.

message 8: by Arushi (new)

Arushi | 124 comments You get some of his background when he and Kate talk at the Midnight Games (when they're Saiman's crew) but yeah, he does like his mystery. Though Kate knows his name, which is also not a well known fact, since he prefers using Jim Black.

He's hilarious when Dali's around... remember when he was embarrassed coz he had to tell Kate that she's vegetarian? and it took Kate a while to even understand what his expression was.. LOL