Ilona Andrews Fans discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 169 comments Mod
Julie is a living m-scanner. She sees the colors of magic. and also like a niece/daughter to kate. wht r ur thoughts on her??

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace (liliannemarie2012) | 3 comments I like Julie. Her attachment to Derek in future books is going to be interesting. As well as the development of her skill as a scanner. I think that Kate will apprentice Julie since Kate has Cutting Edge Investigations, Inc now.

message 3: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 169 comments Mod
i love her! i always look foward to more julie and derek in the books, they're among my favorite characters.

message 4: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 35 comments I like Julie and Derek but personally I do not want to see them as a couple in the future.

I like them as friends, I cannot wait to see the new character. Sorry I cannot recall his name but he is a boy shifter and very good looking...ring any bells anyone?

message 5: by Dani (new)

Dani Marescotti (dani15) | 168 comments ...Raphael, Dawn?

Has anyone else noticed that there's the same amount of age difference between Curran and Kate as there is to Julie and Derek...just saying.

message 6: by Synobal (new)

Synobal What do you guys think Julie's magic will do now that she's been infused with Kate's Magic as well?

message 7: by Thea (new)

Thea | 2 comments I think she will be Even better at scanning, maybe have some super cool new tricks up her sleeve. The wolf Roland bound to him was worshiped as a god, wasn't he? that means he had some serius power...... Hopfully Roland will not take an intrest in her aswell now that she has "his" blood in her veins...

Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥  (mylheage) I'm normally not a fan of children in books but I really like Julie.

But I agree with Dawn, I don't want her and Derek as a couple. I like them to be like brother and sister.