Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Hero of the Month 2010 > Hero of the Month--August

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9731 comments Mod
Who is your hero of the month for August?

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9731 comments Mod
I'd have to go with Kvothe from The Name of the Wind (Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss . I became utterly and completely captivated by his story. I came to adore him.

~♥*Marianna*♥~ (marigam) | 4 comments Oh! I loved Kvothe!
I haven't finished reading that book but he is completely badass.
I didn't really care for the beginning of that book. It took him(author) a while to get the meaty part of the story. I actually just skimmed through a few chapters till Kvothe started telling his story.(a bad habit) Then I was all ears!

message 4: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 151 comments I think that I'll have to go with Lachlain from A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2) by Kresley Cole . He's a very yummie alpha-male werewolf. The scene in the woods is what sold it for me.lol

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments Lev Prakenski from Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1) by Christine Feehan Yummy Yummy Yum Yum

message 6: by Ally (last edited Sep 01, 2010 01:34PM) (new)

Ally | 75 comments Pursuitex-Navy SEAL Matt Sanders. Loved him!

message 7: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
Ally wrote: "Pursuitex-Navy SEAL Matt Sanders. Loved him!"

I loved him too. He was such a honey!

Will have to go look at my reads and will come back with my vote :)

message 8: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 74 comments Tough one for me. It's a toss up between Cam Rohan from Mine Till Midnight Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1) by Lisa Kleypas and Bryce Ryder from Hot in Here by Sophie Renwick Hot in Here...

message 9: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
Ok, I'm picking Byrne Worth from The Summer of You by Kate Noble by Kate Noble

He's one of those rather antsy hermit types wounded in the war. But he was more than just a soldier...

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments Auntee wrote: "... Cam Rohan from Mine Till Midnight Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1) by Lisa Kleypas ..."

I won't be able to vote with you on this one Auntee because I'm going to be reading it next week. I think the time constraints are a weakness of this topic, as well as a strength, calling to our attention new books we might otherwise have overlooked.

I love hermity heroes, Pamela. Mollie, I'd be tempted to go with Lev as well, but Kvothe was so fantastic, he had to win.

Cam is delicious. No question there, Auntee.

message 12: by Othena (new)

Othena Gray Winston from Full Ride (Ghost Unit, #1) by Gail Faulkner . He was intense,protective,dominant and sexy.